If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?

Activity Forums General Discussion If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

charmingchel
      Participant

if given the chance to roam around the world. What country or countries you prefer to visit and why?

charmingchel
      Participant

My first destination would be JAPAN. It’s a long time dream that I hope to achieve before I leave mother earth. Anyway, Japan is just a few hours from the Philippines, if only I’m given an opportunity, I would really grab it.

Secondly, I would loved to visit the USA. I wanted to experience snow coz I live in a tropical place and we don’t have it here. Also, I want to see my younger brother again. We haven’t reunited for almost a decade now. I miss him ma lot!

Lastly, New Zealand is one place that I’m also excited to have my trip. I’ve heard a lot about this small country and I have lots of friends who already migrated there.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I love Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, I guess all part of Europe specially Berlin, Ireland, italy. Love to be in Korea, Thailand and Japan too.

charmingchel
        Participant

Korea is also on my list. My fondness of watching Korean dramas makes me more excited to visit that place. AJA!!!

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I would like to travel someday to India. I don’t know if I will be able to do it, but this is my dream.

rextrulove

There is still too much of the US that I still want to see, though I’d like to see all of the Canadian Provinces. If I could see one country overseas, it would probably be Australia, because of the wildlife and the thought of being able to see the southern constellations for the first time.

TAlberts
      Participant

There are still many beautiful places in the Philippines for me to visit.I want to visit the Niagara Falls in Canada.

blueberry
      Participant

I want to visit Cape Town, South Africa. I think the place is just so lovely. Of course Europe πŸ™‚

angela
      Participant

Azerbijan, Turkmenistan (and all other stans) and the Phillipenes. And Taiwan. I have traveled all over Asia but not those places.

angela
      Participant

Oh and India. Was on the boarder before but never crossed over. And Russia…

Andria Perry
      Participant

First I would see the whole USA and then I would love to see Ireland and Scotland.

rextrulove

I wish you an exceptionally long life, @andriaperry. You would/will need it just to see the whole USA. πŸ˜€

Nana
      Participant

I would travel to Alaska and Hawaii and Australia

gayathri
      Participant

My longtime dream has been to visit the Switzerland and the snow covered Alps.

Maricel
      Participant

I love to travel Europe if given a chance.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.