If Money were No Option…

Activity Forums General Discussion If Money were No Option…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

jsnitz08
      Participant

If Money were no option, what would you currently be doing?

jsnitz08
      Participant

I would be in CA, living in Pasadena in a semi-big house, enjoying my time with my Friends and family. I would enjoy cooking in my huge kitchen. As well as travels several times throughout the year 🙂

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

I would have an awesome big house with a few (like four, five?) extra bedrooms that I’d use to pick up strays and stragglers (my friends in strife) as well as lounge rooms when unoccupied, I’d live with my chosen family, have a delicious booze cellar, for whenever I chose to have company, and I’d spend a few months out of the year travelling.

Pegasus
      Participant

I would be on my own plane right now on my way to Europe to see friends. I would of course stop off at my 8th vacation home that is an old converted library

jkct01
      Participant

I would be reading my book I guess.

lejla1311
      Participant

I would be helping these poor refugees and i would probably spend allmy money on those who don’t have enough money for life.

TAlberts
      Participant

I would be having a school for those unfortunate children for free in the Philippines and spending the money in helping people who help themselves. Besides treating me and my family to have a holiday to the places we want to.

Maricel
      Participant

wow what a good question I hope it happens in this world well to your question to answer it I will travel the different countries of the world, help those less fortunate,

Brooke
      Participant

Planning a vacation to a nearby beach or ocean. I’d like to have a real vacation eventually.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am having a veterinary clinic or travelling the world

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.