I thought viewers are at the same time visitors.How do they differ?

Activity Forums General Discussion I thought viewers are at the same time visitors.How do they differ?

• This topic has 13 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by erlymccheaven.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

I like to increase my points limit, so I do my best.I always announce in my Facebook to visit my blog site.When I checked my blog site, I saw yesterday, 469 views, but when I checked VIEW under profile, I only have 165 visitors. I was thinking that visiting and viewing mean separately.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

I almost have 3,000 friends in Facebook,hundreds in Twitter, some in Reddit etc…but still hard to find someone like us with a happy heart to write anything under the sun be it for money reason, writing development,or happiness to write. How I liked to blocked thousands in my Facebook,unhelpful, lol….peace!

TAlberts
      Participant

How did you find out how many people viewed your blog here in Blogjob? Facebook is not a good one for posting a link anymore. I´ve noticed that only 1 or a few viewed it from there.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

You can find the statistics in our blog site at the bottom part you’ll see the graph and info daily viewers of your blog site and even the origin those who viewed you. In the Blogjob itself you open under Profile, then click VIEW , there below the post, you’ll see the visitors you have.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@TAlberts yes facebook is not a better site to seek for a support of our quest.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I saw that ma’am. I have more than 600 views and fewer visits. Maybe because visitors viewed different blogs.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@iyanpol12 ohh, Ok, I see.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

Thank you guys for your bright minds.I am very much satisfied.Cheers!!!

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Views is a view for a specific topic or they just arrived to your topic and moved out instantly. Visitors are those who dropped by for quite a long minute to check your other stuffs. THat is only my opinion. Visitors are those who stays and check out lots of your posts.

gina145
      Participant

I think that’s because a visitor can come to your blog and view several posts, so each one will count as a view but collectively they’re all the same visit.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@gina145 Thank you so much, well said.

iyanpol12
      Participant

@Grecy you have a point there. Thanks for explaining.

jkct01
      Participant

Visitors they come but they don’t view. Viewers they see but they don’t come. 🙂 just a joke!

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@jkct01 hehehehehehe, you are right jkt…..

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.