I no longer accept friendship in facebook

Activity Forums General Discussion I no longer accept friendship in facebook

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

This evening here, I resolved not to anymore accept friendship in Facebook. I almost have 3,000 friends which comprised relatives, siblings, co-orkers, students, friends here and abroad, but they never respected my request to visit my blog site, just to visit only not to register for I already have 3 recruits.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

I felt bad knowing about the visit’s figure it remains 141 visitors despite my request to visit my site.That was not a begging, but a request as being my friends in Facebook.

Who visited me are visitors from Reddit, Sky rock, and people from other countries, I do not know.There is great impact sharing our blogs to different sites for they will appear in our site statistics.

Sky rock has million members.I hope you already joined that site just to share our blogs;likewise write there with compensations.Reddit is also nice especially Digg, so friendly.

gina145
      Participant

Wow, that’s a lot of friends. I don’t know how you can visit Facebook without feeling totally overwhelmed. I’ve got less than 50 friends at Facebook and I can’t keep up with all the activity that interests me. Facebook has never been a big help in bringing traffic to my writing sites though, and I’m not sure it ever will.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@gina145,yes just realized, they cannot help us.Only 4 or 10.I have many relatives.My family name is Maglangit and we have a group: The Maglangit World with almost 5,000 members…others not my friends but they can enter my face book through them as being PUBLIC in Facebook.

TAlberts
      Participant

OMG! That´s too much. Friends at fb don´t really check what we are writing. They only liked. I know that as we can see how many people from fb visited our sites.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

All testimonies here are very much appreciated.Thanks.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I have almost 3800 friends on facebook – friends, colleagues, ex-students and mostly fellow volunteers of the spiritual organization I follow. I really don’t expect them to join my referral links.

jkct01
      Participant

I accept friend requests but I don’t request.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I have less than 1000 friends on Facebook. I stopped adding friends years ago but I still accept friend request as long as the person fits my criteria.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@iyanpol12,very much appreciated..

Omison
      Participant

Yeah, family and friends can be “STANK” like that sometimes…I’ve offered up different things on FB and I know my family and friends don’t care to join so I stopped doing it…

Maricel
      Participant

wow 3000 really my friends that is really huge never experienced that I choose to accept friends if there is a request.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@Rapid Blue,They also have their own interest.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.