I have just joined digg and skyrock

Activity Forums Social Marketing I have just joined digg and skyrock

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

I have just joined Digg and Skyrock…very friendly networking sites..Have you?

TAlberts
      Participant

Nope. I have heard about digg but not skyrock. Please tell us more about those sites.

lejla1311
      Participant

This is teh first time I have heard about these sites. Please share more information about these sites @erlymccheaven

Ugly Beast
      Participant

Do you win money in does websites?

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@Ugly Beast,yes friend, we will be paid.What you will post in your blogsite can be shared there and earn followers who might be our visitors.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I have not heard about Skyrock, will check it out. thanks for the information.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@realityspeaks,when you share your blogs to different networks, try to see the bottom part of the sharing button, you can find many blogsites names which include these 2 Digg and Skyrock.There are many bloggers there.

resuri
      Participant

I haven’t heard the 2 sites. Can you tells us more about it?

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@resuri,just type these site names in your browser and register.Or, check the bottom part of the share button, you will find there plenty of site names including Digg and Skyrock.These are very friendly sites.Thanks.

Karen Fainges
      Participant

Skyrock looks like a french version of blog job from a quick read.

Digg is a webpage sharing tool that has now included blogs.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@lejla1311,Just type these sites in your browser and there you can find these site names and register.Actually, every time I share my blogs to different sites, I scroll down the one shown to share more,there at the bottom part you can see these names Digg and Skyrock and many more which soon I will register to expand my blog network.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@themes55,TAlberts You can find these sites every time you share your blogs to different networks.See the bottom part, open them and register.We can have many followers and visitors to our blogsite good for our plan to increase our points limit.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

I received two awards in Skyrock Best in tags and and the first to publish an article different from others, hehehehehe.

peachpurple
      Participant

I had joined digg, submit my article URL there. Is skyrock a social media too?

joseph
      Participant

I joined digg but i am still learning how to use it. How does skyrock work?

iyanpol12
      Participant

I checked skyrock and it exists a long time ago. it seems Blogjob is better.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

Nice guys..share your blogs to Digg and Skyrock. Also register at Reddit.

Maricel
      Participant

I am not yet register here my friend

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.