I found a very powerful site that also offers a better pay

Activity Forums General Discussion I found a very powerful site that also offers a better pay

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • Author

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

I have just found another 2 writing sites that offer a better pay. I have just registered at Digg and Skyrock. There are other two powerful sites which I stared to write.

Tell me if you like to join, so I will write here the names of the sites. I don’t know if you are already a registered writer on these sites. I will share the name if learn many want to join.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

How I wished many would like to register there because there are plentiful people none I know. let us have our teamwork there.Tell me if you want to know and join so I will tell you the names of these powerful sites.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

Still Blogsite is the best for me for the bloggers here are so friendly,kind and not arrogant.

jkct01
      Participant

Arrogant bloggers usually have their own blogs to make money. So those who come in here are usually not arrogant bloggers.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Digg is a site that has a blog that is well research I was kind of afraid to write there. Skyrock is like a social platform, have you been paid and what is the payment method @erlymccheaven

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@Grecy Garcia, I am new to these sites.I just share my blogs there in Digg and Skyrock, still they pay.

Dick
        Participant

There are some nice bloggers out there as well.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@Dick,right.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i have not heard of these sites before. Are these sites paying?

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@shaloowalia Skyrock yes,but Digg is like Twitter.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@jkct01,hehehehe,might be.

Narayan
        Participant

Hi dear, please use the ‘Reply’ link on top-right corner of every message box here in forms when you are replying to a particular comment. It makes easier for others to understand 🙂

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@shaloowalia, In Skyrock,they’ll pay the writer/blogger.In Digg, I just register to have a sharing site to invite visitors.

marygoround
      Participant

i heard those sites but never attempt to check for it. 🙂

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@marygoround, try.Digg is also recommended by this site to share our posts.This is a very friendly site.Skyrock is a very awesome site. I received many awards , hehehehe, so funny. i received Tag awards, 5 posts awards, 10 posts award, fans 5 award, so funny,but feeling blessed.Thanks.

Nana
      Participant

Never heard of these sites just maybe interested

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@Nana,try my dear,you’ll surely be happy.

TAlberts
      Participant

I have heard Digg before but have not check it. This is the first time I heard of Skyrock.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@themes55, try to join Skyrock a very amazing site.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Digg sounds somewhat familair but not Skyrock. Although I’m happy with Blogjob maybe I’ll checked these out if I have time later. I wish there were two of me so I can keep up with everything. I planned to make my blogs prettier here today if I can. Lack of time can be so demanding. Thanks for the tips on these other two sites! I’m always looking out for things like this.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@Anne Farmer,they are very awesome sites.

Jessica
      Participant

Digg sounds familiar. Is it one of the websites we can post links to our BlogJob posts? I had no idea Digg allowed blogging as well, so I definitely want to learn more about that aspect.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@Jessica,definitely yes, I never missed to share my posts to Digg and Skyrock.They are very friendly and awesome sites.

thisnthat
      Participant

Can you explain a little bit more about Skyrock, please? What do you do there? How much does it pay? How long does it take to cash out? Have you been paid yet?

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@thisnthat, I am new to these sites.I just share there my blogs from this site,never had written there directly.You apply at KNOWLEDGE NUT THEY’LL PAY YOU $10 DOLLARS PER ARTICLE.

thisnthat
        Participant

Thank you, @erlymccheaven. I will give that one a look as well. I’m always looking for new writing sites. I haven’t heard of this one.

peachpurple
      Participant

@erlymccheaven I just registered myself at skyrock today. How do I earn there?

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@peachpurple, Hi? I am new to that site too,but I earned some rewards. I’ll read again. I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND YOU TO THIS WRITING SITES SHOULD YOU LIKE AND DO SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS: Apply to : KNOWLEDGE NUT ( $10 dollars per article pay) and MyLot

henry
      Participant

I already knew about digg and usually share my blogposts there. It is just another social site. AS for skyrok, I will have to find out more about it.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@henry,Skyrock is a very awesome site.Try to register there .

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

Hi every one here who happens to read this info.Apply at KNOWLEDGE NUT ($10 dollars per article payment) and at MyLot.

nerdieeds
      Participant

Never heard of these sites until I read your post. I will check it out. I am not sure if I am qualified.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@nerdieeds,apply AT Mylot and KNOWLEDGE NUT.In KNOWLEDGE NUT, $10 DOLLARS PER PUBLICATION.

kimdalessandro
      Participant

Thanks for the information. I’m always looking for good options.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@kimdalessandro,Apply at KNOWLEDGE NUT $10 dollars per publication.

kimdalessandro
        Participant

Thank you so much, @erlymcheaven I’ll let you know how it goes. 🙂 It looks like it might be a new site.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@kimdalessandro,share your exploration there, my dear.

kimdalessandro
        Participant

I’m going to give it a try, but I don’t feel well today. I want to give it my very best effort. I’ll let you know how it goes when I do. 🙂 Thanks again. It looks promising.

thisnthat
        Participant

I hope you feel better, @kimdalessandro. I’m not my best today either. I want to make a good first impression, so I’ll wait. It does look promising though. Let’s hope it really is.

luciaanna
      Participant

Thank you so much. I will check them out @erlymccheaven

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@luciaanna, ok sure…good luck friend.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Been on Digg for years. Never heard of the other one. Will look into it!

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@Jeanette Hall, ok try gurl.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@luciaanna, Ok thanks.

Narayan
      Participant

I would like to join skyrock if it’s like a social platform. Pls share if you have any referral link.
      Also please share the other two sites you were talking about!

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@thisnthat, ok sure good luck friend.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@laksh, I do not know if there is referral link hehehe am new at taht site.

Maricel
      Participant

never heard that writing sites before my friend got curious there anyway. If they are paying well I am willing to join.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@Maricel, I am also new to this site.

@erlymccheaven

Knowledgenuts is based on destiny. Your article may be accepted (& you are paid) or it may be rejected (not paid). Have you seen that website carefully?

90% of articles there are written by: 3 or 4 writers only. Who knows when they start to deceive?

If you want to participate on such platforms, go to listverse.com not on knowledge nut. You need to write 1550 words as Top 10 lists there and you will be paid 100 dollars for that.

Mylot is probably of the similar category as tsu. You can post whatever you want OR share as per your desires. You will be paid based on article impressions. So, this is a point to be noted.

junebride
      Participant

would it be too much work if you join a lot of blogging site?

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@fun1oriented2learning, yes true.I submitted 6 only one was paid at $10 after that I quitted, so tiring site.We need to research.Tsu is similar to Facebook they differ because Facebook does not pay the LIKES done.

@erlymccheaven Ma’am

Tsu and Facebook both are themselves earners. We, as users are socially active there. The Ads are viewed by us, thus adding to website revenue.

Tsu is fair. So, they acknowledge that we enable them get paid. Hence, they offer a share. Some call it 80%, some 90%.

Facebook is unfair. They use us to get money but do not pay us anything in return.

Hence, tsu is a nice alternative. However, there is a glitch. You can join Facebook by yourself. You need an invite to join Tsu. I don’t know why …

Rish
      Participant

Of course, please let us know the name of the sites.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Good idea, I can share my blogs at Skyrock. I will start sharing my links now.

JoDee
      Participant

Never heard of Digg, Skyrock or Knowledge Nut, but am a member again at mylot since they strted to pay again, it was similiar to twitter but now you get paid for writing there!! Thanks for the reminder, I haven’t been on mylot for a while!
      How do you get paid on those sites, for likes, comments? Thanks for any more information. Also has anyone been actually paid?

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@JoDee,not yet, am new there..no payment received yet.

cgalavia
      Participant

Never heard the two sites,I will look into it.Thank you for this.

munda23
      Participant

I don’t know well about Digg , how to use it ? How much traffic we can get from Digg ?

deepam
        Participant

Let us say, digg is like a nail. it pins our post on google, so digging our post will help it to get accessed by google and other search engines

Bharat Sharma
        Participant

@deepam You are right and this is what I understand, but the forum topic creator is highlighting it as a writing site that pays. It is bit confusing.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

KnowledgeNut is new by me, I will check into that one. Thanks for the headsup.

cessy08
      Participant

I am registered with Digg but never got the hang of it. Do you mind sharing how to use it? Thanks!

Bharat Sharma
      Participant

As far as I know Digg is social bookmarking site. Will take a look at skyrock

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@Bharat Sharma, Blogjob and Skyrock don’t have agreement to have our posts be shared there.I was warned by Skryrock. I no longer shared posts at skyrock.

Better at Reddit.

Patti
      Participant

I have been a member of digg for years. I suppose I should start using it again, if anything to put links to my blog.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@Patti,wow,I am just 1 month old member at digg..

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@glorious1969, feeling bad if connection is slow.

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.