I don't know what to do here

Activity Forums Blog Monetization I don't know what to do here

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

meowais
      Participant

My name is Muhammad Owais and I am new here. One of my friend invite me on this website but he did not tell me that what I have to do here so I am little bit confused. I have posted my three articles but i did not get any point for those articles.

Karen Fainges
      Participant

Apparently you can you can use the missing points page to report the blog post and the points will be added to your account manually.
      Read more at https://blogjob.com/forums/topic/three-blogs-only-counted-for-one-today/#h1J8iflr5ye1DpMt.99

TAlberts
      Participant

You can report your missing point to the staff. Check the link that you got from Karen.

jkct01
      Participant

Was it because you submitted your posts after you used up your daily point limit of 150?

peachpurple
      Participant

when you post your article, make sure you have not exceed 150 points yet.
      Make sure your Format: click Standard, not others. Then you get 50 points per blog.
      Otherwise you can report your missing point to the staff

lejla1311
      Participant

Welcome @meowais to the Blog Job. You can write a lot of posts but you can earn 150 points for one day. That is the limit. You should always check out your limit in order to know how much you can write.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

Did your articles have minimum 300 words? If not, then you can be rewarded.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

You can report your missing points in here. just give your username and the links to those three blogs of yours https://blogjob.com/missing-points/

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.