I do not have time to make a website or blog can someone make one for me.

Activity Forums Website Design I do not have time to make a website or blog can someone make one for me.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

carl whitmore
      Participant

This forum is where people can look for help for their forum. And people can reply saying they can do the job or not. I wanted to create a way where people can get help to have their site created. There are so many people able to do a job. And this forum offers people a way to do a job for their clients.

Dick
      Participant

Well there are people do that for you. However you might need to pay some cash up front.

lejla1311
      Participant

Nowadays you can find people for everything. You just need to encourage them a bit and make a good offer. People do a lot of stuff for money.

azaz
      Participant

I do not think that is a hard mission to create a website you can check fiverr micro services

zaza
      Participant

fiverr can be a good solution

ourad
      Participant

try to learn freind

ourad
      Participant

fiverr

Mely
      Participant

There are many here who can help you, just offer a pay.

Rona
      Participant

Yes i guess there are lots of people out there who will do this for you. And it comes with a price too..

nakitakona13
      Participant

There is no problem as long as the price is right. But if I were, there are a lot of easy to create blog and the procedure is very easy. You can try it. There is a lot in the Internet.

Jyothi
      Participant

I even don’t have time to update my blog / website, and not getting enough traffic nor earnings from it, I feel now it is okay with blogjobs and atleast I could make few cents by participating

Heart
      Participant

I am busy at work too. I just write when I have a free time to do it. I won’t put too much pressure in writing if my job requires my attention more.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.