I can't sleep!

Activity Forums General Discussion I can't sleep!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  shaloowalia 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Shane
    Participant

The time is 11:05 p.m but I am not yet sleeping.

Jeanette Hall
    Participant

Avoid blue light. This means no electronics like computers, IPads, TV, etc. at least an hour before you go to bed. Try reading an old time book (actual paper) or magazine.

priscillaking
      Participant

Good tip. I find it easy to nod off in front of TV, but some research suggests that doing so encourages the body to store more fat!

rextrulove

I was the same way last night, but not because I couldn’t sleep, rather every time I started to drop off, I was awakened. First it was the dogs barking, then it was my daughter getting home from work at 11:30 and wanting me to cook her some dinner, then it was a deer in the garden. I finally got to sleep at about 2 am and was up at 5, as normal.

realityspeaks
    Participant

It happens sometimes. I’ve realized on days when I’ve spent way too much time with gadgets, sleep doesn’t come easy.

rextrulove

Normally, though not always, I’m no good for anyone until I get at least 7 hours of sleep. It isn’t easy to get that many hours of sleep, especially in the summer, since I usually wake start waking up between 3 and 5 am and usually don’t get sleepy until it is dark.The long hours of daylight in the summer keeps me awake more hours.

lejla1311
    Participant

I can not sleep when the moon is full. I hate that time of the month.

azaz
    Participant

Artificial intelligence

peachpurple
    Participant

I sleep at 12am or 1am , wakes up at 10am bcoz my son needs to get ready for school.

I had insomnia in the past, so I changed my routine

Drink milk before you sleep, shut down computer 1 hour before you sleep, and pee before you sleep

alina
    Participant

woow I had to face this situation many times and I can definitely say that counting sheeps didn’t work for me

henry
    Participant

I sometimes face the smae situation when I have a lot to do online and usually end up waking up before sleeping.

jkct01
      Participant

To wake up before you go to sleep is hilarious!

jkct01
    Participant

I don’t have sleeping problem. I sleep late and I always sleep well.

TAlberts
    Participant

Maybe it was full moon.

rextrulove

Remember that tomorrow night is the blood moon, too. 😀

shaloowalia
    Participant

i am also suffering from insomnia since a couple of days. Now i read or meditate before hitting the bed.

jkct01
    Participant

Why do you wake up so early at 4am?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.