Humanatic

Activity Forums General Discussion Humanatic

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Maricel
      Participant

I am engaged here in Humanatic you can earn here just by reviewing a call.

lejla1311
      Participant

I have heard of Humanatic and i want to start working there as well. But I have heard various stories about the site. Could you share a bit more information and you personal experience with us @maricel ?

resuri
      Participant

Humanatic is an online job that review calls for US company. When reviewing calls you need to categorized it. The pay is not that great but always pays when you reach $10. It is therefore very legit website. As long as there are available calls to review and you are very patience. You will earn extra money

Maricel
        Participant

yes you are correct my friend @resuri are you also a member of the site.

realityspeaks
      Participant

Wow, that sounds great, it sure is a unique concept. I’ve heard of Slicethepie which is a music review site, will check Humanatic.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i have heard a lot about humantic on forum coin and it seems that people are earning good on it.

resuri
      Participant

@Maricel Yes, I am a member for almost a year. Are you making a lot of money from that site?

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am member also for 2 years. One of the site that gave me ample amount of earnings.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I am in Humanatic in more than a year. But I am more active since January this year.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am active more this year too. Last year, because of Bubblews I was too lazy to work on the site.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.