How will you know if your boyfriend/girlfriend loves you truly?

Activity Forums General Discussion How will you know if your boyfriend/girlfriend loves you truly?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Jerille Tapon
      Participant

Post your ideas and opinions here. Your response will be much appreciated. Thank you. 🙂

Educateurself
      Participant

Well because I’ve no girlfriend that is why I’m not sure. However, from my perspective if a girl loves you not because of your status, income and lifestyle then she really loves you 🙂 You need to give love, respect and understanding a lot.

Jerille Tapon
      Participant

@Educateurself I think that’s what we call TRUE love. 🙂 Thanks for that.

Deryl
      Participant

He truly loves me if he will not do anything that can hurt me and can break the relationship. When he listens and respect my point of view.

Jerille Tapon
        Participant

Wow. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I also believe that if a person really loves you, he/she will avoid anything that will hurt you. 🙂

Selenalove
      Participant

He/she replies to your messages. 🙂

kendralala
      Participant

he will never gets tired of showing his love and care to you… in sickness and in health

jsnitz08
      Participant

If he stands up for you and supports you when you are struggling a loss. If he still loves you regardless if you wear makeup or wear something sexy. If he still wants to be with you when you have no job, no money and feel ugly…. He pushes you to pursue YOUR dreams not his. Hope that helps 🙂

waflay
      Participant

If he or she is open on any issues relating to the two of you that is there is no reservations whatsoever.

henry
      Participant

If she understands my problems and tries to assist me out of them instead of concerning with hers and using me to solve them for her.

Jerille Tapon
      Participant

You’re right @JORDANA. 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.