How Well Do You Get Along…??

Activity Forums General Discussion How Well Do You Get Along…??

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

JoDee
      Participant

with your in-laws? Now that we live next door (literally) to the MIL, I’m finding it harder to get along with her. She’s in her late 70’s and is nosey and controlling..I’m just going to leave it at the. lol 😉 I try to stay away, but she has a tendency to intrude into out privacy!! My husband is generous to her, even though she put him in a foster home and didn’t like him when he was growing up. (Yet another story for a later day!) 😉

rextrulove

My wife’s father passed away when she was 9 and he was 72, so I never met him. Her mother loved me to pieces and the feeling was mutual. She was one of only 4 people present out our wedding, other than my wife and I. Present were her mom, my mom, her brother (my best man) and his girlfriend (my wife’s maid of honor).

Her mother passed away in the 1980s. She was in her early 50’s. My mother passed away in 2007 at the age of 83.

cgalavia
      Participant

I have a good relationship with my in laws.Nothings complicated.My mother in law is like a close friend of mine whom I can talk and share our problems which a good thing is she listened and give some good advices to do.

TAlberts
      Participant

My parents-in-law were nice. They are long gone.

jkct01
      Participant

It takes understanding and consideration to foster good relationships. It is mutual of course.

Maricel
      Participant

my mother in law is very talkative well I just have to deal with it.

jkct01
        Participant

Will just listening do? It could be annoying if you need to answer what she says.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

She sounds very unbearable. I hope things get sorted out.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.