How to upgrade daily limit?

Activity Forums Writing Content How to upgrade daily limit?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 65 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  deepam 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

peachpurple
    Participant

My daily limit is 150points.

Yesterday I went to “Rewards” and went right to “Personal Blogger” , click “learn how to…..” went to the bottom , choose submit a file, I attached a document file with 400 words and pressed submit. Message said “Pending”

Is this the right way to upgrade daily limit?
    I need help. Tq

pramalkumarsamanta
    Participant

No, This should be brought to the notice of the authorities.

peachpurple
      Participant

thanks @pramalkumarsamanta , how do I contact them?

suni51
      Participant

One must bring 250 unique views and 2 referrals to reach to the next stage where you can earn 100+ points each day.

Simona Abdi
    Participant

What do you submit? To qualify for personal Blogger it needs to generate a minimum 1000 visits on your posts, which contains minimum 300 words, original work. I don’t think you have to share here only one post, but you have to share your posts on social websites.

peachpurple
      Participant

Thanks @Simona Abdi.

So does it means that nobody is qualified unless a or all posts post has 1000 visits?
      What about you? What is your daily limit point?

pramalkumarsamanta
    Participant

My daily limit is 150. I advice you to join tripleclicks.com/162645io to examine the goldmine.

alina
    Participant

you mean we only are able to make up to 150 points each day? I’m kind of new here and I’m trying to understand how the site functions

TAlberts
    Participant

Very interesting. I still have to learn many things here. Thanks.

marygoround
    Participant

Interesting! Well, this is a good questions huh,because in some FAQ here sometimes I did not get what I wanted to learn. 🙂

TAlberts
    Participant

My daily limit is 150 and I think it will take for a while for me to increase it and apply for the increase. I hope until then, I know how to apply.

lejla1311
    Participant

This is a good topic. I was wondering what do I have to submit into that section. I can not find the answer for that.

cindypdominguez
    Participant

I am going for the visits, it will add to the daily limit 100 points. its in the earn rewards

joseph
    Participant

hi guys, you need to attract at least 500 visitors to increase your daily limit to 250 points; you don’t have to share your own blogs.
    to increase to 400 points, write 300 word original blog posts and attract 1000 visitors within a month.
    you apply for the personal blogger as soon as you hit a 1000 visits not forefront.

peachpurple
      Participant

may i know how do you check your total visits?

cindypdominguez
    Participant

It’s in the earn rewards page

Social Networker
    Get awarded 250 points and increase your daily limit by 100 points.

Qualification Requirements
    Refer 250 visitors to the site by sharing on social media.
    Refer 2 signups to the site by sharing on social media.

Shane
    Participant

It’s really pending if you have not gained the required traffic to your personal website. Your daily limit will not increasing when your personal blog has inadequate visitors.

cindypdominguez
    Participant

to check the total visits @peachpurple I look at my profile, it is indicated there. The social neworker ups the points by 100 daily, so i am going for that first.

rizaairis
    Participant

How will i know that such blog reached 1000visit wen all pts in a day just adds up without indication which visitor does the visit for such blog?also a newbie here

Annette Keachie
    Participant

Upon signing, up aren;t we supposed to get 100 points? I never got this….

angie10
      Participant

@Annette Keachie….that’s news to me! When i first joined a few weeks ago, there was nothing of that sort. Maybe it’s a new incentive for newbies?

peachpurple
    Participant

@cindypdominguez I look at my profile page but don’t know where to check total visits for all sites

peachpurple
    Participant

@blaqwynter are you sure? I never get a single point upon signing up too

peachpurple
    Participant

h@rizaairis yeah I am looking for the visitor count stats too

peachpurple
    Participant

@iamshane487 how do you check your total visitors?

cindypdominguez
    Participant

for the site? connected to wordpress @peachpurple activated jet pack, then activated the stats counter

peachpurple
    Participant

@cindypdominguez thanks, I had added jetpack stats counter, I doubt I could even reach 10 visits

cindypdominguez
    Participant

@peachpurple it is possible to get a lot of visits but it takes time and the right topic. will tag you when i have a post about it.

iyanpol12
    Participant

I am close to halfway of 1000 views in my sites. But I need to share which I haven’t done yet on FB. I wish sharing is not a requirement, hehe

angie10
      Participant

@iyanpol12…that’s fantastic, mate! Well done on that, i don’t think it’s that easy to achieve. Before you know it, you’ll have smashed the 1 000 views. I actually need to visit your blogs and boost your views, and I promise I will soon 🙂

thisnthat
    Participant

This is a good question. I was wondering the same thing.

Is gathering more visitors the only way to increase your limit? I was told elsewhere that there are tasks that you can do as well. Does anyone know if that is the case or not?

Anonymous

Upgrading your daily limit is real work. You gotta have interesting content. This will attract the visitors to your blogs.

angie10
      Participant

@maxwellhaven…that’s the idea I get, too! I think I’ll plod along on my current 150 daily limit while I build up my blogs. Plus with a full time job, I think I’d struggle if I increased my daily limit.

Susmitha Anoop
    Participant

My daily limit is 150

munda23
    Participant

I am new now but later i will try to improve/upgrade my daily limit

peachpurple
    Participant

@maxwellhaven i agree with you, up till now, I have 400 visitors, need another 600 to reach the target, sigh!!!

peachpurple
    Participant

@munda23 wait until you have 1000 visitors to your blogs first

peachpurple
    Participant

@susmithaanoop ditto here, but satisfied

peachpurple
    Participant

@rusty2rusty go to your blog, go to dashbord, go to the last page find the word “Statics” but the ball will go round endlessly. I suggest use Jetpack statics

erlymccheaven

@peachpurple, Hi peach? I understand we only need 250 visitors and 2 referrals to upgrade to the next level.It does not require 1,000 viewers.Should you want to know the number of viewers in blogjog site, not your own created site,click profile, then click view.You’ll see there your visitors and referrals.

erlymccheaven

I almost have 2,000 viewers in my blog site, but I am still not qualified to upgrade to the next level for my visitors in blog site .com does not reach to 250 this time.I am almost closer to 250 with three signed ups. I hope to achieve my goal end of this week, for our semester is over.Be back to work November 6.

junebride
    Participant

so is it always 150 per day?

peachpurple
    Participant

@erlymccheaven I thought that the stats on every blogs are visitors?

erlymccheaven

@peachpurple,no, they are charged as VIEWERS, NOT VISITORS.That was my confusion,but my doubt was answered by forum.We’ll know our number of visitors by clicking the word profile,then click View.

angie10
      Participant

@erlymccheaven…thanks for clarifying that confusion 🙂

peachpurple
    Participant

@junebride31 yup unless you write good content blogs

junebride
    Participant

thanks @peachpurple great help!

cessy08
    Participant

I also wanted to upgrade the number of points but I still have yet to generate enough traffic. Let alone recruit people to join the site.

peachpurple
    Participant

@cessy08 ditto here

Rish
    Participant

@suni51 100+ points? I am little confused on it, the daily limit is 150, then why did you mention 100+ points?
    Kindly give me some more idea on it.

meowanji
    Participant

I’m new here and I want to know to how to upgrade my daily limit.

angie10
    Participant

Wow, this topic’s got my head in a spin LOL But it’s really good stuff that’s worth knowing. Thanks, y’all.

peachpurple
    Participant

@angie10/ i don’t create new groups anymore, no point since the traffic comes when it is new for a week only.

angie10
      Participant

@peachpurple….I know! I’m not even sure there’s any point to the groups anymore, because nobody seems to want to visit them and interact?

peachpurple
    Participant

@angie10/ i agree, that is why i don’t new groups or join any new groups either. They don’t “TALK”. So, I just join in the groups that I had joined previously and keep interacting

angie10
      Participant

It’s so frustrating, isn’t it?! Do you ever get any response in the groups you’ve joined, @peachpurple? I hope that you’re having much better luck than some of us.

deepam
    Participant

i do not know how to pull in a 1000 visitors. I also wonder whether others who got this used some methhods

munda23
    Participant

i hope in this month i will get 1000 visitors on my blog 🙂 i this month my views just jumped 🙂

deepam
    Participant

groups can be made active with good participation.

peachpurple
    Participant

@erlymccheaven yeah with 2 posts and lots of joining the forums and groups, 150p is fast to reach

angie10
    Participant

@peachpurple….I’ve just about given up on the groups.Nobody seems to want to interact, and what’s more, i don’t see many interesting ones to join 🙁

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.