how to see sign up referrals?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization how to see sign up referrals?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

joseph
      Participant

hi guys, i have referred to sign up visitors and i would like to know them so i can give them guidance when they need it. the problem is; i can’t see them on my profile. someone help!

TAlberts
      Participant

I want to know the answer too. Thanks for asking.

Mrs. Easton
      Participant

Go to Opportunities the Members Network, referrals are listed there ๐Ÿ™‚

joseph
      Participant

thanks Mrs. Easton, i found them. however, I’ve referred two people but the network shows five. where did the others come from?

Mrs. Easton
      Participant

@joseph whenever you share any Blogjob pages while you are logged in, the share link includes a tracker unique to you. Any time someone clicks on a link you share and they join, you get the credit.

joseph
      Participant

how about the 50 sign up points- i only got from 2 sign ups.what is the benefit of having this referrals under your network?

Mrs. Easton
      Participant

The only thing I could find on this, is you can only earn the points if you have Not reached your daily point limit. Personally, I not agree with it. I think we should get referral points no matter what our daily point limits are. Either way, I would contact them about the referrals just to make sure.

TAlberts
      Participant

Thanks for all these informations. Very informative. Now Iยดll get my referrral link.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I just saw my referral too in the area indicated above. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
      Inactive

I want to explore this referrals system as a way to bring in more points. Thanx for the advice.

resuri
      Participant

Thanks for your answer it is so informative. I am going to refer my friends here

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

My networks or referral are just the same? Why I have only 11 referred sign ups but I have 14 on my networks, maybe because three of them are not active anymore?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.