How To Make Money?

Activity Forums Writing Content How To Make Money?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 65 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  angie10 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Tracy L
    Participant

What are some reputable, reliable sites that I can ghostwrite or contribute to make decent money?

Zacc
    Participant

blogjob.com is one of them. This is the first place you should consider and if you make it here you will find the others following you

JORDANA
      Participant

i a two thumbs up with you @zacc…blogjob is very good

SadieMarie
    Participant

Blogjob and bubblews are great!

shagunK
      Participant

Bubblews was good. Now it is hard to earn a penny per day on that site.

Tracy L
    Participant

Thanks guys, I will use both 🙂

Stephanie C
    Participant

Have you heard of Persona Paper? They are a great site, and the admin are really good at communicating. There is also one called Daily Two Cents that I write for, and they are pretty awesome.

Tracy L
    Participant

Hey Stephanie, thanks I had not heard of either of them, but I will see how they are- I appreciate the help!

SadieMarie
    Participant

Yes payment is super fast here! Last couple of times it took less then a few hours to get paid! 🙂

Mickey Jazzini
    Participant

Can you use the same content on the different sites?

Wendy Rahilly
    Participant

No your content needs to be unique and not copied from other sites.

Genevia Cameron
    Participant

I have a pretty huge list. If you’d like I can paste a few options. I personally love this site, I’m going to create a few sites / blogs with work at home job leads. I think the key jobs you want to go for are the ones paying residual or a high upfront. If you are a new writer consider:

Textbroker

Content Authority

NeedanArticle

Writer Access

If your an experienced writer:

Demand Studios

Internet Brands

Quality Gal

If you need more suggestions, please let me know I have a full list and I’m more than happy to create a blog on the topic.

angie10
      Participant

@Genevia Cameron…that’s a nice list, thanks for sharing! I’ll check them out and see if there’s anything on the list I can work with. I’ve become very wary of writing sites.

Tracy L
    Participant

Thanks Genevia- u should definitely make a blog about this!!!! u were a big help 🙂

suni51
      Participant

Most sites mentioned by Genevia Cameron work for native English speakers only. Or maybe some of them have their local branches.

Wendy Rahilly
    Participant

There is also Blogmutt, HireWriters, iWriter, Zerys, Writers Domain, Scripted and WiseGeek to name some more. 🙂

angie10
      Participant

@Wendy Rahilly…another nice list. I really wanted to write for blogmutt, but sadly it’s for US residents ONLY. I tried for Scripted, but they rejected me then started hounding me with emails to continue trying. LOL as if **rolls eyes**.Thanks for sharing 🙂

Atlanta
    Participant

Hmmm…there is also reviewstream, which I had given up for a while, but it’s still around, and I think they have approved it during the past years.

waflay
    Participant

So far Blogjob is a good site.

henry
    Participant

I can add you PostAnyArticle and D2Dtips to do your home work about.

joseph
      Participant

Hi @henry, i am trying to learn about d2dtips but i cant find an article that explains how you make money. can you please help.

angie10
      Participant

@henry…I had no idea PostAnyArticle still existed?? I tried to write there, but just didn’t feel it at all.

gina145
      Participant

@angie10 Henry’s comment is over a year old. As far as I know PostAnyArticle is long gone. I was a member there but only ever earned pennies, so I gave up on it long before it closed.

angie10
      Participant

Hehe thanks for that little nudge @gina145! But I thought BlogJob was only new??? I think that’s why I never even check to see how old posts are on here, I’ve got it in my head that it’s a very new site LOL

RE PostAnyArticle….I didn’t take to it. I just found it….ODD!

gina145
      Participant

@angie10 I was never a big fan of PostAnyArticle either. I used it for a while when I was having problems with outstanding Bubblews payments, but after getting some of my money I went back to Bubblews instead. I think my PAA account was eventually deleted for lack of activity.

angie10
      Participant

@gina145…I thought it was weird how the owner would rant and slag off other sites, and he had all these diehard supporters who would back him LOL It was just strange. I posted I think twice, and never went back.

gina145
      Participant

@angie10 I didn’t like that part of it either, but I think the reason for his support was because a lot of people were already growing frustrated by the way Bubblews treated them. It was a convenient place to let off steam, but it was never a good site for people who wanted to earn money for serious writing.

SadieMarie
    Participant

Personapaper is one of the best too.

Heather
    Participant

I might be looking into personapaper as bubblews is going out. I do like dailytwocents and writeedge.

Educateurself
    Participant

Day2daytips, Dailytwocents are the best. No hassle of anything: )

angie10
      Participant

@educateurself….I like the idea of Day2DayTips, i might check it out. Thanks for sharing 🙂

Tracy L
    Participant

great advice guys, I am currently writing for izerys and Hirewriters, which i really like, but I will be looking into some of these,as izerys is a pain. lol

jsnitz08
    Participant

Wow. This is a great post, I’m following!! 🙂

Dick
    Participant

many people here are not as active as before

carl whitmore
    Participant

I am writing for personapaper and in my bank I am getting coins. But how does currency work. I have 20 coins and 3 cents. Does any one know how the currency and exchange works out. should i not be getting more cash i am getting enough coins.

please help

shagunK
      Participant

Hi! I am also on personapaper but earnings there is very slow.

angie10
      Participant

I stopped writing for persona paper when they slashed the rates. I mean, it was already very slow as it was. So it just wasn’t working for me at all, wasn’t worth my my time.

gina145
      Participant

@apcarl A coin is worth $0.0015, so 20 coins and 3 cents are the same thing.

joseph
    Participant

this is a great conversation, personally i use iwriter, freelancer and theforumwheel.

kimdalessandro
    Participant

A new site will be opening called SwarmContent.com. You can write articles and white pages on subjects of your choice, and they will be listed for sale once the site is live. I’ve already submitted 23 articles that will go up for sale when the site opens. They were kind enough to feature my work in June to those who were interested in previewing my titles. Here is the link. Scroll down the page and you’ll see my name. https://www.swarmcontent.com/#!buy-unpublished-articles-for-your-blog/c1h0b

They want top-quality exclusive work in English and German for now, and it must be approved. If you’re familiar with Constant Content, the concept is similar. It isn’t a place where writers earn pathetic wages for selling their work. Personally, I would recommend charging no less than four or five cents per word for top-quality work. They won’t accept anything with errors, but in my opinion, they’re far friendlier than the editors at a similar site. They also personally answer questions. They’ve always responded to my queries in a timely manner, especially for a busy site that’s preparing to open soon.

I’m not attaching a referral link. I just want to share it. Here’s the site if you want to check out their info for writers. https://www.swarmcontent.com/#!how-swarmcontent-works/ci28 It costs nothing to join.

With that said, that site holds promise, but it’s not at all like BlogJob. This site is phenomenal, and the two don’t compare. They’re entirely different. I have no intentions of leaving here. I love it, and I’m staying for the long haul. The site that I just mentioned sells articles. Once they’re gone, they’re gone. What we post here can continue to earn indefinitely.

I don’t put all of my eggs in one basket. I submit to other sites including Daily Two Cents and Writedge. I pop in now and then at Bubblews to visit friends, but I don’t expect to ever reach their $50 minimum. Maybe I will in a year. I’m not there enough. My time is best spent here.

Shane
    Participant

Try at the listverse that offers 100$ per article, college humor, seekyt and demand studious. If you love writing funny stories, register at cracked like the college humor.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I am also curious on how fast you can achieved the 5000 points to get Paypal cash. I am writing blogs only here in Blogjob with no assurance of getting earnings.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I am curious too of how can I achieve 5000 points in exchange with Paypal cash. I am writing only here in Blogjob because I miss blogging.

angie10
      Participant

Grecy, I’m curious as to why you feel that you’re ‘writing blogs only here in Blogjob with no assurance of getting earnings’ You have been paid, haven’t you? Is there any reason why you’re having doubts? I’m a little worried now LOL.

Omison
    Participant

Solid info folks, thanks a bunch – stay classy!

gayathri
    Participant

Wow! So much information about sites for earning. Very informative.

Genevia Cameron
    Participant

If everyone would like a few more suggestions I’m more than happy to list a few more. It all depends on how you want to make money and how much. If you want more companies, just let me know.

angie10
      Participant

@Genevia Cameron…the more the better; of course we want more LOL Just keep posting what you want to share. We’d never say no to that 🙂

munda23
    Participant

I am using some other sites and with blogjob i monetised with some other platforms

Adelee Gals
    Participant

I will try to earn from here.

Adelee Gals
    Participant

But how can I increase my daily limits?

angie10
    Participant

@shagunk…i would hazard a guess that the speed at which you reach whatever cash out threshold will depend on the amount of work you put in. For that reason, I believe it’ll be different from person to person.

realityspeaks
    Participant

Many revenue share sites are mushrooming, however, a larger number are shutting shop. Many writing sites have decreased their revenue share in recent years, can’t blame them, advertisers are not paying as much as they used to. Considering how things are unfolding, It’s wise to contribute on different revenue share sites rather than a main site.

SHOHANA
    Participant

we almost all wants to make good money

Kristy Lee
    Participant

Have you guys heard of BoostInsider.com? I’m making money there.. a few dollars a day but I’m sure you could earn a little more. They have an app and it’s very simple to use. https://bst.is/XId3W8

SHOHANA
    Participant

for me now the blog job site is trust worthy, i know content writing. nice that you know ghost writing or more

Shane
    Participant

There is a new writing site which is Elite Writers in a threshold of $25 to cash out.

angie10
    Participant

I think for now, the only writing site i’ll stick with is BlogJob. I can’t risk spreading myself too thin. Writing articles can really take it out of you, and I think 1 writing site and a few other online sites is more than enough for someone who already has a full time offline job.

suni51
    Participant

I used to write for Odesk but it has a different name now.

angie10
      Participant

@sunil51…the thing I hate about oDesk and other freelance sites is the bidding part! There’s just no guarantee you’ll get the job. Why did you stop writing for oDesk, if I may ask?

angie10
      Participant

@suni51….are you still with oDesk, I mean the new site? I think it’s that one called UpWork. if I’m right, the owners merged oDesk and Freelancer to form UpWork. Please don’t quote me as I’m not 100% sure which 2 merged LOL

@shagunk Madam,

You need 5000 Points for 25$

You can make 150 Points daily. That means you can cash out in 33.333333333333 Days.

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

@Sharif Mahud Bhuiyan You can learn how to earn points and complete projects here to earn more points. Also the payment is pretty fast. Many have gotten their payments in less than 12 hours once you have enough to redeem. https://blogjob.com/rewards

shagunK
    Participant

Hello Kimberly,

I am new here. Could you please tell me how much time you take to earn $25 here?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.