How to grow blog readers?

Activity Forums Social Marketing How to grow blog readers?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

cessy08
      Participant

I have another blog that I wanted to have a decent traffic regularly and I am wondering how I can do that?

cessy08
      Participant

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I think that is the difficult part is that it takes a lot of time before people can find your blog. It might be easy if you have been in social media and have lots of followers so people can immediately see if you have a new blog created.

TAlberts
      Participant

I agree to what @barbara said and you should interact with the others. Make them know that you are there so they will check what you have.

cessy08
      Participant

I am actually trying my best with my blog promotion like joining Google Plus communities and stuff, but I still don’t get regular blog readers.

Narayan
        Participant

@cessy08 It’s hard, no matter what you do. Gone are those days when blogging was the craze and people used to follow each other and read regularly. Back then social media was not the craze! Now you just have social media with short comments, photos etc, and blogs are not read much I guess.

cessy08
      Participant

Yeah times were probably different back then. I remember I used to have a blog years ago and I have a list of bloggers I follow and my past time would be to check for updates, if they have any. I kind of miss those days, to be honest.

Omison
      Participant

Wow…I hear that its a challenge, I’m still in my first week and am working on raising the ceiling of my daily limit because I don’t want to wait 60+ days to collect $100…

Looks like I’ll be blueprinting over the weekend!

Omison
        Participant

Halo!

Got some good feedback from a friend of mine…and she just reiterated what I already thought…

Sharing and sharing some more is going to get the word out there about our blogs

So I did the following:

Spruced up my site…
        Created a mock up of distribution for it to FB, IG and Craigslist
        Made sure I tagged my more popular buddies on it to share with their buddies

So far so good…it’s like fishing…you gotta have good bait!

Hope this helps!

cessy08
      Participant

@Omison: cool that is a clever idea! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Adelee Gals
      Participant

Thanks for the infomtions and I knew now how to interact.

Maricel
      Participant

good luck to you my friend I have never tried that

realityspeaks
      Participant

A good way to get sizable amount of monthly traffic to your articles or blogs is backlinks.

Nana
      Participant

Socializing with people

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.