How to get views/ money( This thing goes in multiple categories.)

Activity Forums Social Marketing How to get views/ money( This thing goes in multiple categories.)

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Montago Burgess 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Montago Burgess
    Participant

Hi,guys. I wanted to share some useful tips on how I earn a bit of cash. First,there is a few websites you can write on that will pay you a pretty nice payment if they publish your article:

Listverse – $100

KnowledgeNut – $10

Cracked – $100 – $200

DailyTwoCents – $2 per 1000 page views

iWriter – freelance work (payment varies per job)

VIEWS:
    I also wanted to share some ways to get some traffic to your blog.

Produce excellent content

The longer your blog post,the better. It will be ranked higher in the search engines.

Find a niche. I’m still looking for mine,but make sure you have something you’re passionate and knowledgeable about. Then market that information.

Guest post. We bloggers have pretty big egos. We want our content to be read and well received. A good way to do that is to write a post for someone better known with a link back to your blog.

Submit to search engines. Submit your blog to the world’s many search engines to be seen and recognized by their crawlers.

Tags. Create tags for your post. Yes,every single time. Remember to try and use keywords as well. Don’t spam your keywords either,it’s a good way to get permanently banned from Google.

Six degrees of separation. (Share,share,share) It is said that if you only know 6 people,you can theoretically meet anyone in the world through those 6 friends of yours. Sharing is caring. Make sure to do it on every post you make.

Google alerts/blogosphere. You can enter keywords such as “blog” and “money”. Google will helpfully let you know whenever any significant post are made on the web about them. This is a good way to find online communities who fit into your niche. It’s also a good way to find people who want to read your stuff.

Forums and online communities. These are very important. Forums can have thousands of people in one section who need what you’ve written or whose interested in seeing it. Download Tapatalk for a huge list of forums you can instantly sign up to.

Promote offline. Tell your friends and family about your blog. If your blog is about helpful new books to read, pass out flyers at your local bookclub. Leave them in the library.

Linkcollider.com – if you are in desperate need of shares,use this. Make sure you have both autosurf and websites clicks turned off. That is very important. Now this site is almost like a traffic exchange except it uses social media instead. Once you submit your site,click on collect tokens,view a site. This will let you autosurf to collect tokens. (Again,for YOUR sites,make sure you have autosurf and clicks off) The site will automatically put your blog in front of real users. You will get some shares. It’s not really that good but it does increase your SEO( search engine optimization)

thisnthat
    Participant

Thanks for the info. Some of it sounds useful.

As noted, I wouldn’t expect much from the rev share sites, as far as earnings go. Maybe they are good for promoting your other content, but not so much for making money.

Danny
    Participant

wow, very informative for me, I read all the tips.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.