How to get more likes on my facebook page?

Activity Forums Social Marketing How to get more likes on my facebook page?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Dick 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Dick
    Participant

Hello there, I have created a facebook page for my business, I am wondering how I would be able to get more likes to my page?

Awesome travel deals

#Facebook
    #FacebookLike

henry
    Participant

Inviting your facebook friends to like can be a very good boost, especially if they can invite others too.

Dick
    Participant

I am actively trying to invite friends to the page

jsnitz08
    Participant

To build a genuine audience on Facebook is really hard. You have to be constantly posting engaging, interesting and funny content that people want to read. Do not just sell, sell, sell. This will get you deleted of course. The mass invites do not really work. Try to use facebook as your page sometimes and engage with other people, be human, add pictures and videos to your posts. Consider boosting som posts as well.
    If you need extra help let me know if you would like my services 🙂

SadieMarie
    Participant

I would say try inviting your friends. Promote on your page wall every now & then asking for likes. Other social media promotions might also help.

marygoround
    Participant

I am agree with jznitz, make page and sometimes constant posting to fb and interact with them so that u will gain an audience.

Simona Abdi
    Participant

It’s hard to receive enough audience from FB friends, excepting the case when we are joining a specific group interested about blogs.

Dick
    Participant

How would people maintain a active facebook page. Does people have any ideas.

shaloowalia
    Participant

invite your friends…you can request your close friends and family to share the page on their profile…you can also promote your page link on twitter

jkct01
    Participant

Create a FB group with an interesting topic relevant with your business.

Omison
    Participant

What is your page? Jsut tried to go there to evaluate and it was gone…old post, figures…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.