How to Allow People to Subscribe/Follow Blog Site?

Activity Forums Website Design How to Allow People to Subscribe/Follow Blog Site?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Letty B
      Participant

Hi, guys! I’ve created my first blog site and have been working on trying to get it the way I want it. One thing I can’t figure out it how to add a widget to my blog site that will allow visitors to subscribe or follow the blog by email or something. Is this possible to add to any blog site? If so, how might I accomplish this? I’m using the Arcade Basic theme design for my blog site: https://blogjob.com/daysofourdoxies/

@Stephanie_C, I noticed you’re using this design for one of your sites…did you figure this out by chance?

Thanks!

Stephanie C
      Participant

I actually haven’t looked into that. I probably should. That would be a great way to keep traffic coming into my site. I will let you know if I find out anything 🙂

Letty B
      Participant

Thanks, @Stephanie_C! I hope we can figure it out! 🙂 @Sheridan, do you have any tips on this (how to add a widget to our blog site that allows visitors to subscribe/follow our blog by email or something)? When I went into edit the Arcade design blog theme, I didn’t see any such widget listed as an option to add to the blog. Thanks!

Admin
      Participant

@Letty_B you can add a subscription box to your blog by activating it in the jetpack plugin and then by using the widget to place it where you would like it to go. You can find the instructions here.

Henning
      Participant

This is a good idea to do yes, and I hope it is possible to add a newsletter as widget, so subscribed people would get etc. a newsletter.

ourad
      Participant

TAlberts
      Participant

I see you have already help from the admin. I have put already in one of my site here. Thanks for reminding me to do the others.

munda23
      Participant

that’s great to know i will also check it out

TAlberts
      Participant

Thanks for reminding me that I have not set all subscription widget to all of my sites.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.