How to add Meta Tags ?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization How to add Meta Tags ?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

munda23
      Participant

I want to add any meta tag to verify my blog but I saw maybe here in blogjob we can add only 3 meta tags Google , Bing and Pinterest. But if there is any possibility to add other site’s meta tags kindly share your ideas. And @Sheridan Sir kindly help me in this if possible.

Thanks

TAlberts
      Participant

I want to know the answers, too.

munda23
      Participant

Hopefully @Sheridan will give us any answer soon.

realityspeaks
      Participant

How do meta tags impact articles?

kimdalessandro
      Participant

I wrote an article on adding tags awhile back. Do you want me to add the link here? It contains more info than I could retype.

munda23
      Participant

@kimdalessandro I know how to add Google, Bing and Pinterest meta tags but i want to know can we add other sites meta tags if possible. If your article can help in this then sure you can share it.

gina145
      Participant

@kimdalessandro Please add the link. This is something I know nothing about and I’d really like to learn.

kimdalessandro
        Participant

@gina145 – Here is my post on using tags. I don’t think that it’s exactly what @munda23 is asking for, but hopefully it’s still helpful. Social networking tags can be added through Jetpack. Many are available. I’ll take a look at Jetpack and see if I can find what munda and the others need.

For those who don’t know, the meta tags are used by the search engines when crawling and indexing sites. If they’re added incorrectly, the site won’t be indexed at all. They’re your long-tailed and short-tailed keywords. The social networking tags are different. 🙂 I’ll see what I can find.

gina145
        Participant

@kimdalessandro I think I’ve got Jetpack set up correctly, but I want to know more. You forgot to add the link.

kimdalessandro
      Participant

Okay, here’s what you do. Launch Jetpack from your dashboard. After you do, go to ‘settings’ under Jetpack and then ‘publicize’. To the right of ‘publicize’, you’ll see the option to ‘configure’. Click on ‘configure’ and choose what you want to add. The available services are Reddit, email, print, Linkedin, Path, Pocket, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, PressThis and Pinterest. There’s also an option to add more services. You’ll see the link under the above choices. I hope this helps. 🙂

kimdalessandro
      Participant

@gina145 – Oops! I did forget. I’m bad about that. LOL Here is the link. I hope that it answers your questions. https://blogjob.com/writingsitesthatpay/how-use-tags-wordpress/

kimdalessandro
      Participant

You’re welcome. I’m happy to help. 🙂

munda23
      Participant

@Sheridan Sir, kindly help us to add other meta tags also, along with Google, Bing and Pinterest.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.