How often do you find yourself using social networking?

Activity Forums Social Marketing How often do you find yourself using social networking?

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author

Do you find social networking extremely addictive and distracting? Or are you able to limit and control yourself, and only use it when you have time to spare?

A. E. Rutherford
      Participant

Hello, my name is Amy and I’m a social media addict.

falconess

I wouldn’t say I’m an addict, but I do find myself using social media often. I usually check it multiple times a day but am usually only on for a few minutes at a time.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I use Social Media pretty regularly…when you’re a Social Media Manager..kinda a requirement 😉

xunzsam
      Participant

Facebook is the first site I open when I get up 😛

laurie1979
      Participant

I pretty much am a social media freak. Almost everyday, I log on to Facebook. I tend to read what people say on there and some of my FB friends are whom I personally know due to work and/or family members. Most of the people on my list though, I’ve never met. Other than that, I like using SM. I would love to get into the social media career because that would be awesome.

heyimneise
      Participant

I would say I am addicted. I think it feels like if you missed a day of showering. It’s not too bad but you are irritated by it. I think I feel better being able to use it throughout each day.

I just think this is modern times for people now.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I try to keep my Facebook to people I’ve met in person…I have that rare “association” that I’m interested in on my Facebook as well. But as far the People on my Friends list, Family/Friends only.
      On Twitter, I add people I’ve never met and converse there. Same with Blogjob of course….

SadieMarie
      Participant

I don’t use it that often I’m more addicted to this site then anything else. Now I pretty much go on to share my blog posts and check them maybe once per day if that usually.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Well lately I’ve been using Blogjob daily. I use Tsu most days & Facebook maybe 3-4 times per week.

Pamela
        Participant

hey, find me on Tsu! ChildofGod81 🙂

realityspeaks
      Participant

Social networking sites can be quite addictive. Furthermore, the new social working platforms that are emerging are paying users for activity thereby taking user involvement to another level.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

I find myself using social networking site at least once in a day.

promilan
      Participant

Social Media Marketing is my day job. I am online almost at every hour, except while sleeping. Auto reply is certainly not my thing.

shaloowalia
      Participant

daily…i am on facebook 24*7…you can call me an addict!

Omison
      Participant

I use Social media a lot. It’s communication now and I don’t let it distract me, when it’s making me money.

Eve
      Participant

Mine, as long as I have time and feel bored with my other things
      i just want to see and read some interesting in my type. 🙂 🙂

dinuka
      Participant

Not very often. I rarely use those sites.

Adelee Gals
      Participant

not really, I stay on blogjob when I am in conevenient in time.

misswulans
      Participant

I rarely use social medias, but when I do it is to post link of my articles in my blogs

deepam
      Participant

I use social media to interact with my friends in prayer group and sites like twitter to promote content.

Pamela
      Participant

Sometimes it can be really addictive (like today, when I’ve been on blogjob most of the day lol) and some days I’m able to ignore totally. But for bloggers, having a social network is important, because how else are we going to get our writing out there? So in a business sense, social networking is SO important. Just gotta keep a balance, which is hard for bloggers too, because we’re online so much writing lol.

nerdieeds
      Participant

I found myself limiting to sharing my post. I don’t update my statuses on social networking sites. I was addicted to it before. I post everything I see, now I don’t

Maricel
      Participant

no I am not bothered my friend because I use this for my online job and it helps me a lot in many ways.

blueberry
      Participant

Social media are helpful in a way, for my view.

peachpurple
      Participant

I use social media daily since I post 2-3 blogs everyday. I use them to attract external traffic but I do not interact with them

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.