How OFTEN are you on your FACEBOOK?

Activity Forums Social Marketing How OFTEN are you on your FACEBOOK?

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • Author

redbone89
      Participant

IM on my Facebook constantly sometimes I feel if I didn’t go on my page I feel that I missed something important

Zacc
      Participant

I rarely use FaceBook. Most of the time I use Twitter and LinkedIn. They are my Favorite.

Face is more of lifestyle and show off. While the rest on my list are more of Profession to me.

heyimneise
      Participant

Too much. I’m on it a lot when I have a spare minute the phone is whipped out and I’m browsing.

Facebook went down for 20minutes this morning and many people freaked but I was totally unaware of it.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I am on Facebook several times a day everyday of the week. I is a great fun sie to be on. Not more fun than this site cause we make money on here.

Alex
      Participant

I am on my Facebook daily.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’m on facebook just about everyday. I use to go on multiple times per day but now that I’m on here I go on maybe just once or 3 times max most days.

Danielle Smith
      Participant

I’m on Facebook a lot mainly posting a status or browsing…

Pegasus
      Participant

I used to go on multiple times a day, but things have changed a bit over there. I am a fan of using it for connecting with certain people and getting deals and stuff, but I don’t use it the way I once did. So I’d say I check in like twice a day for about 10 minutes whereas I used to be on it all the time.

xelaiehm
      Participant

i usually check on facebook from time to time because i am also joining different freebies and give aways there 😉 i could say that i even use facebook as an online job 😉 i get updates from my friends from time to time and at the same time have the chance to win some freebies… same here in blogjob we get rewards and points.

Zacc
      Participant

I think Facebook should be use only to share blog-posts

SadieMarie
      Participant

Now it’s maybe a few times a week if that. I’m so immersed in my writing I hardly have any time for Facebook.

Stephanie C
      Participant

I usually get on once in the morning and once in the evening. It’s the only way I keep up with a lot of my friends since I moved away.

Danae
      Participant

I have the Facebook app on my phone however I’ve noticed I don’t really go on as much these days. Too busy with other stuff plus some people just cause too much drama on Facebook lol.

Jessica
      Participant

I only use Facebook for promotional business. This may make me the weirdest 24 year old ever, but who cares? I just don’t understand the appeal. I prefer the quick post format of Twitter and the money-making ability of BlogJob. Twitter is blah too, but it has given me inspiration for writing new posts, so it sort of gets a pass. Facebook? I only use it when I post a new article.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Now with Blogjob I go on there maybe once or twice a week. I prefer here over there any day! 🙂

Alyssa Ann Mista
      Participant

I am not a FACEBOOK person. I just visited my facebook when I have a time. Actually I am just checking if I have a mails from my friends. I think I am just using facebook as my photo album and address book.

Kelly
      Participant

I am on my facebook everyday. It is my way of keeping in touch with family and friends that live far away or that i don’t get to see very often

Atlanta
      Participant

I am on facebook way too much…I’m trying to make it less, but I have a lot of university friends with which facebook is my only connection…Plus, yes, I can always write them on email, but it’s nice to see pictures as well

realityspeaks
      Participant

I used to be on Facebook a lot initially, not too much now. There’s plenty of other social networks that have come up in recent years that are more engaging, and… pay users for activity.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

I am on my FACEBOOK once in everyday. It gives me pleasure to surf the site to know the movement of all close friends.It has become a habit to enjoy the happenings of the friends.

lejla1311
      Participant

Almost the entire day my Facebook profile is on. I love Facebook and all social medias.

promilan
      Participant

I am here on facebook for entire day.
      Thats the part of my job

Tobi Richard
      Participant

I left facebook.com because of internet.org

peachpurple
      Participant

I use FB everyday if I do post articles online.

I do get some traffic but not much.

Better than nothing.

Although, I don’t participate there, like communicating.

angela
      Participant

I find that I am using Facebook less and less. Most of the people on mine are boring and there’s really no value for me!

nerdieeds
      Participant

I was on facebook everyday, I don’t sign out on my mobile until my phone got busted. Now, I don’t use it everyday. I seldom update my status.

jkct01
      Participant

I am not on Facebook everyday.

luciaanna
      Participant

I often am on my Facebook, even if I prefer twitter @jkct01

iyanpol12
      Participant

I open Facebook everyday as it is easy to open it on my phone.

cessy08
      Participant

I try to limit my time browsing thru my Facebook page. So I try my best to check once in the morning and once when I go to bed, just before I sleep. Otherwise, I will spend the entire day looking at the app every now and then.

jkct01
      Participant

faceBook is nice connecting with family and friends.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I often go to my Facebook account everyday. But rarely make updates.

dinuka
      Participant

I am not going there often. I don’t like spend time there. It feels like waste of time.

Shane
      Participant

I use facebook everyday to promote my referral links, bogs, and etc.

Adelee Gals
      Participant

I am rarely using facebook.

Adelee Gals
      Participant

sometimes I learned alot from facebook.through their sharings.

munda23
      Participant

Nowadays i don’t get time to use Facebook

Maricel
      Participant

Almost everyday I am using my fb account

peachpurple
      Participant

I am always at facebook but I never interact with anyone. My purpose is to share my articles url link, that’s all.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I’m to distracted on there especially with 2 people who are always messaging me. I don’t mind but I have some work to get done too.

gina145
      Participant

I pop in to Facebook a couple of times a day to see what some of my real-life friends who live far away are getting up to, but I never spend very long there. I’ve also started a couple of Facebook pages for my blogs but haven’t done much to get people to visit them yet.

kendra
      Participant

Agree! Facebook can be overwhelming at times, especially when you get attached to it and it begins to interfere with your life.

I don’t spend a lot of my time on social media. I get on Facebook less than once a week, sometimes. However, I’m an administrator for a non-profit organization on Facebook, so it does require me to get on every couple days and update or respond to messages. From there, I’ll sometimes check my own personal notifications, but really I don’t use Facebook much. I get on sometimes to share an article, post a photo or something, but rarely spend any time just scrolling down to see how bored everyone on my friend’s list is. Lol. I like to be active and accomplish something, and if I feel like I’m wasting time, then I don’t get a happy sense of fulfillment. It’s weird. Lol

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.