How Much Time Should We Spend on Internet?

Activity Forums General Discussion How Much Time Should We Spend on Internet?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Educateurself
      Participant

What do you think guyz and galz how much time one should spend while surfing internet? From my viewpoint it shouldn’t be more than 4 or 5 hours a day..

Shaheer Masroor
      Participant

Are you crazy :O….I spend 4-5 hrs too ;D

Victoria
      Participant

At least a few hours a day. Which is not bad, since I used to spend ALL day online.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I say a few hours but I do way more than that have spent like 19 hours online a day sometimes. It all depends on how long a person wants to be online.

Pegasus
      Participant

Should…. hmmm I guess if it’s your job then the standard 8 hours and take those breaks you’re supposed to take. If it’s not your job then maybe like you said 4-5 hours.

I am on and off the computer all day long – I don’t spend long stretches, but I’m on more than the 4 or 5 hous

kendra
      Participant

In my personal opinion, it depends on what you’re doing — wasting time or accomplishing something? I limit myself to a small amount of time wasting each day, and since my job requires me to be online most of the time, it’s not as hard as if I just had all day to scroll away.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I spend all day on here lol. And other blogging websites. I guess it’s not quite as bad if your making money.

Educateurself
      Participant

It means you are an addict blogger Sadie…lolz (kidding).

waflay
      Participant

I spend more than ten hours on the internet,it depends on what kind of activities I’m engaging in while active. However, I do not do this on daily basis because my eyes can’t allow it.

henry
      Participant

I think it all depends on what you are doing online, if you happen to hav a lot to do online, then you will need more time.

Stephanie C
      Participant

I look at it as this is my job. If I spend 8 hours a day on here, then I’m just working. Many people who have office jobs spend that much time on the computer every day, too. But, if I were playing games or just ignoring my family, I would limit my time a whole lot more.

jkct01
      Participant

For working online, there is no limit of time for me.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.