SadieMarie
      Participant

How much sleep do you need per night?

Nicolee25
      Participant

Around 7-9 hours.

Emily Hargrove
      Participant

I can make it on very little sleep… I have a one year old, so there have been nights where I’ve only gotten three or four hours of actual rest. I usually like to have at least seven though. Anything less and I feel pretty gross.

jsnitz08
      Participant

In order for me to function fully the next day I need my 7-9 hours of sleep, during the normal Sleep time. I can not work one of those Night shifts jobs. Not for me! No thanks!!! Been there done that for a few days at Disney…and I’m a Walking zombie the rest of the day when I’m off at 2pm..

Pegasus
      Participant

Need, probably 8, get probably 5 or 6. I can catnap really well though – just 20 minutes and I can feel like I’ve gotten hours

kendra
      Participant

Minimum – 7. But I typically will sleep for around 8-9 hours before waking up naturally. I am one of those people who cannot function with just 24 hours of lack of sleep. So if I only get 5-6 hours for one single day, I’ll be crappy. Lol. I hate that!

Pegasus
      Participant

So I went to bed an hour and a half earlier last night and it made all the difference in my attitude and mood

xelaiehm
      Participant

one must have at least 7 hours of sleep at night

laurie1979
      Participant

Aww Man @Pegasus. Well, if you must, you must.
      Getting some sleep is definitely important.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I normally need at least 9-10 hours sometimes more.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.