How many times did you go the beach?

Activity Forums General Discussion How many times did you go the beach?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Brooke
      Participant

So far, I’ve been twice. I would like to go more often. It’s difficult with everyone in my household because we are all on different schedules. Hopefully, we can go a couple more times or at least once before summer is over.

Ashley P.
      Participant

I haven’t gone this summer, just because of time. However I used to live on the coast so then I went all the time!

kendra
      Participant

Love visiting the beach! I’ve been a couple dozen times. My family typically goes annually, usually to Panama, but my SO & I have made a second trip ourselves a couple of times. 😉

Brooke
      Participant

I’ve never been to Panama.

Pegasus
      Participant

We visited the beach in Denmark when we were there on vacation and we went to lake tahoe and found a magical beach. my son wasn’t feeling well and then we stopped at the beach and he felt better

Brooke
      Participant

I’m glad he felt better. I’ve been to a few beaches / lakes in VA. Other than VA, I have visited Nags Head in North Carolina but that was a long time ago.

aabeck
      Participant

Through out the years i have only been to an ocean beach once i was to mrytle beach it was nice

Brooke
      Participant

I’m glad you had a good time. Some beaches are a lot nicer than others.

Nicolee25
      Participant

2 times this summer

SadieMarie
      Participant

Zero I live in Colorado.i miss the beach.

Pragati
      Participant

I get to go to a beach more than 5 times in any months
      Mumbai is not that cold, so even in winters its okay to go to a beach…
      Summers are very hot, but you can still go with sunglasses and lots of sunscreen.

kendralala
      Participant

last year, i was to the beach twice only… that was summer time. no other time to go t to the beach.. this year, i am still hoping that i could find time before summer ends

SadieMarie
      Participant

It’s been quite a while since I’ve been.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.