How many sites you have on blogjob?

Activity Forums General Discussion How many sites you have on blogjob?

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author

shaloowalia
      Participant

I have four sites here on blogjob. How many sites do you have?

Nana
      Participant

Seven sites

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I think there’s like 6 but I don’t use a few of them that much, and right now my TWD site is pretty much stagnant til the show returns in the Fall (October).

Heart
      Participant

3 so far

josefina
      Participant

Being relatively new in blogjob, I have one. Although I can’t see myself managing multiple blogs for now. Maybe in the future if I find another niche that warrants another blog.

shiela33
      Participant

I have 5 sites. However, I find it difficult to manage those. I should have 2 instead of 5 🙂

junebride
      Participant

i got three…

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I have 5 sites, I added another 2 just this april.

simplym
      Participant

I have 3 for now. 🙂

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

I have three right now:

1) 24 Carrot Diet – A blog about healthy eating, cooking within a budget, comfort food, and just everything yummy and food

2) Where Angels Fear to Tread – a writing blog about paid to write sites, paid social media, blogging tips, etc.

3) This Is My Canada – a blog about all thing Canadian, including politics, history, trivia, and food. It was a bit of a reaction to the end of the Harper era, when our prime minister was trying to tell us what he wanted for Canada was what we all wanted – not so!

Andria Perry
      Participant

I have six. Why do I have six?

Because I find it easy to write about my work in one. My food in another and my way of life in another and so on.

metsrock69
      Participant

I have one site but I also have a group I post in. More to come as I get more active

nerdieeds
      Participant

I have six but the two aren’t updated. I am planning to delete the site that only has one post but the users who left messages on the post will lose their earned points.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I believe that I have 3 or 4 but maybe 5 but I mainly write on just one. 🙂

peachpurple
      Participant

i have 13 sites, stupid mistakes, if I could restart my sites, I would make 3 , but now I can’t change or remove. My points would be deducted

peachpurple
      Participant

https://blogjob.com/members/nerdieeds/ better leave those sites alone, otherwise our poor friends would have points deduction

SadieMarie
      Participant

Very True! You might be able to transfer them if you spoke with Sheridan though.

Shasha
      Participant

I’m having only one site so far, but I’ve two menus there which separate some posts from other uncategorized…

Mely
      Participant

I only have 1, no reason to create many considering the points limit consumable in 45 minutes only.

Nana
      Participant

I wish I only had three instead seven

Diya
      Participant

I wrote every day a new post

Diya
      Participant

Diya
      Participant

How much you have @shaarc

Pinay Blogger
      Participant

I currently have 3. Maybe I can add 2 later but I can’t manage more than 5.

Shasha
      Participant

Oh! @diya Thanks for your concern but really I have only one site here but I’ve added menus to my site…

gayathri
      Participant

I too have four sites.

monsterjar03
      Participant

I only have one and I started with my first post on my site few minutes ago.

Diya
      Participant

@shaarc my pleasure

Diya
      Participant

I had no idea that can edit my first site. Now I make 6 or 7 how can I remove if I will remove then I will lost my points.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.