How many posts do you write in a day?

Activity Forums Writing Content How many posts do you write in a day?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author

shaloowalia
      Participant

How many posts do you write in a day? Not only on this site but all sites included.

rextrulove

About 3-6, depending on what else I’m doing.

luciaanna
        Participant

@rextrulove You write many posts. Congrats!

rextrulove

I just enjoy writing. It is a form of relaxation, yet it keeps my mind active. 😀

angie10
        Participant

Wow, @rextrulove, I agree; that’s quite a few articles per day….kudos to you, my friend 🙂

rextrulove

@angie10, half of those are somewhere besides on BlogJob. I do write at EliteWriters, sometimes on my personal blog and for an online specialty website (goodgamehunting.com).

Narayan
        Participant

@rextrulove Would you mind sharing the link to your personal blog?

rextrulove

@laksh, I don’t mind sharing it, though I haven’t posted on it for some time. I’ve posted more guest blogs in the past year than I have on my own blog, but it is https://trulover.wordpress.com/

angie10
        Participant

@rextrulove…but that’s still a lot! So way to go 🙂

rextrulove

@angie10, the thing is that my production is down, compared to when I wrote and managed at Helium. I was averaging 8 articles a day there.

angie10
        Participant

@rextrulove…..clearly you’ve been doing this for quite a while now, if you even managed Helium! As far as i know, it’s been closed for a while now, right? I don’t know where you got the ideas and the stamina LOL Because even if I didn’t work full time, I doubt I’d be able to do 8 articles a day!

rextrulove

@angie10, Helium closed to new submissions in July, 2014. It shut down the web part of it in December of the same year. I started writing there in March 2007 and in June 2007, I became the forum moderator. In November, I became the forum administrator and the second senior manager chosen (called a Senior Steward at the time). The person who was selected a few hours before I was unfortunately died last year.

Yes, I was at it for quite a while. I ran the forums, oversaw 5 channels of expertise, trained managers, did fact checking, came up with titles for the writers to write to, was an editor and was also a writer, all at the same time. I also did the technical support for Helium. I was putting in quite a few 16 hour days and 10 hour days at a minimum, seven days a week. I loved what I was doing, so it didn’t seem like ‘work’. 😀

angie10
        Participant

My oh my @rextrulove….that in itself was more than a full time job! Sorry to hear about the guy who lost his life.

That’s the secret to a ‘great job’…..choose to do something you love, and you’ll never work a day in your life and all that 🙂

Ashley Herrington
        Participant

Wow thats pretty good!Im brand-spankin’new here!Just joined today, as a matter of fact! I plan on writing 2-5 a day just to build up a nice portfolio

rextrulove

Welcome, @ashley0323! In no way do I want to be discouraging, but remember that you can only make 150 points per day at BlogJob, which would be three articles a day at 50 points each. You CAN write more than that, you just don’t get points after 150 per day and it is the points here that lead to getting paid from BlogJob.

angie10
        Participant

Welcome onboard, Ashley Herrington. Hope you’re having fun here so far. Wish you luck in achieving all that you set out to achieve 🙂

Andria Perry
      Participant

Usually four here and one another site, I was also doing a BlogSpot but I cannot get google so why give it free. And when I have the time I do mylot, although the discussions are short, its time consuming there.

TAlberts
      Participant

I post one blog or nothing at all. Happy Easter to all of you here at Blogjob.

luciaanna
        Participant

@thelme55 Thank you so much. Happy Easter to you too! Take care.

angie10
        Participant

@TAlberts…you have the same situation as me. You have a good Easter break too, whatever you do 🙂

MissyWeng
      Participant

This is the only site where I write freely. It’s around two to three depending on my time availability.

angie10
        Participant

@MissyWeng…that’s part of the appeal to me, the fact that there are no rigid rules 🙂

junebride
      Participant

so far i write two or three.. depending on my mood..hehe

luciaanna
      Participant

I do my best to write one blog per day, but sometimes I do not succeed in posting because of lack of time @shaloowalia

shaloowalia
      Participant

I write 2-3 posts a day.

dawnwriter
      Participant

I write 1-2 posts here sometimes and none at all too. Depends upon how much time I have. I have more fun on groups and forums.

angie10
      Participant

I only write here at BlogJob, I don’t have any more writing gigs beyond that. I don’t even write every day, because of my other commitments away from my online work. If I’m lucky, some days I’m able to write 1 article and do a little interacting during week days. At the weekend, I try to write 2 and also interact, to allow me to smash my 150 limit.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

One single post on each of my chosen sites.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I write 11 blogs a day here in Blogjob and you can see how tired I was after doing it. I already wrote 4 and I need 7 more.I am not writing on any other sites besides Blogjob. Sometimes I don’t take advantage of my limit because I want to sleep than to write.

angie10
      Participant

OMG sis Grecy Garcia….11 posts?! Wow, just what’s your limit LOL?! Well done and way to! I don’t think I could manage that, so massive respect for you :))))

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

I’m writing very little at the moment – sometimes no posts at all, sometimes only 1-2. At my peak, I have sometimes written 5-10 posts/articles in a day, or 1,000+ words when I’ve been writing for larger projects.

Robert Stukowski
      Participant

I can do 4 a day across all websites and clients without burning out.

angie10
      Participant

@Anna Smith…that’s a good point! I think in our eagerness to churn out as many articles as we can, we can risk compromising the quality of the work we put out. That’s one of the reasons i stick with 2 per day at most.

Lee Ka
      Participant

I just joined BlogJob. I used to write only 1 post in mylot, now I am going to write 1 post here as well, since my daily limit is only 100 points. So, I guess it’ll be 2 posts for me in a day, if I am available.

metsrock69
      Participant

I post about 20-30 a day between 3- 5 websites.Now that I have this one, I will add this one into the mix.

rextrulove

@metsrock69, Wow, that would be 6,000-9,000 words at a minimum, right? (Since most of my posts are well over the 300 word minimum, in my case, it would be more like 20,000-30,000 words a day and I don’t write nearly that much.)

angie10
        Participant

yes indeed WOW, @metsrock69! That’s quite a lot of writing! Where do you draw your inspiration from?

metsrock69
        Participant

I get my inspiration from whatever is going on in my day @angie10 . Plus I answer a lot of questions and comments.

angie10
        Participant

A bit like me, @metrocks69….I do a lot of people watching and sometimes draw inspiration from that for my articles 🙂 Way to go 🙂

Mark Graham
        Participant

I hope that is not too nosy, but are you writing as a profession or do you do something else as well. I want to try to do this as a job for where I live jobs are very scarce right now and what is hiring I do not have that expertise.

angie10
        Participant

@Mark Graham…speaking for myself, i’m far from professional. That’s what I’m working towards.

Wow, everyone writes a lot. At the most I have written six in one day.

Diya
      Participant

Not wrote still

angie10
        Participant

@Diya…take your time and only write when you feel good and ready. It took me a while after joining here to start blogging.

Mark Graham
        Participant

I agree with you write when you are ready. I like sharing my ideas and what I learned so I have a lot of choices to work from for ideas and I just thought of one, a creative one but it was one that I wrote on another site. Good luck.

angie10
        Participant

Sharing ideas on what you’ve learned can be a good niche idea, Mark Graham…..what do you focus on here?

Florida
      Participant

I”m new here so I plan to write at least 2 a day for starter.

angie10
        Participant

I think that’s a good start, @Florida 🙂

shaiera
      Participant

1-2 blogs per day.. here and on the other blogging site ^__^

LuckyStar
      Participant

Right now it is only 1 blog a day, I only write here on blogjob.

@angie10 my average is about one or two a day. I do a lot of social media stuff to get people coming to my blog

angie10
        Participant

@BrendaMarie….that’s about all I can do, too. I have other work commitments and anything more than that would be a stretch for me. I guess we gotta do what’s best for us and not look at what other people are getting up to, and we’ll be alright 🙂

Mark Graham
        Participant

You can say that again, right now with school I can get two articles but yesterday I only had one. You can only do what you can do. I am still trying to think of an article to write for today. I am an avid reader I may do another book review.

rextrulove

@marky2016, you just reminded me of something that often brings a chuckle from me. Periodically, I have people say something like, “When you have an extra minute, could you…”

I like to reply with, “Um, I checked earlier and I have 10,080 minutes this week, no extras. But if I end up with an extra minute, I’ll be sure to let you know.” 🙂

Shiva
      Participant

Maybe just one a day as I like to read what others write and comment, and also do other things – siva

angie10
        Participant

@shiva…as long as you’re happy doing that, stay with it and enjoy it. Different approaches work for different people 🙂

Mark Graham
        Participant

As said before you do as you want and feel comfortable doing that.

Mark Graham
      Participant

Hi, my name is Mark and I just started here at BlogJob. I am going to strive for two to three articles a day here. I wish I could do more, but I also write for a few other sites like myLot, MyKites, and a teaching site named Brainmass. I am going to like writing on this site.

Mark Graham
        Participant

I like to write and share ideas on my various interests I strive to write two articles when I can, but I would like to write more that is why I am thinking of starting another site as well.

nakitakona13
      Participant

Right now, I am focusing in this site. I do write two blogs to meet my daily limit requirement.

rextrulove

@naktakona13, I just wanted to clarify something. You aren’t required to make 100 points a day. That isn’t a minimum, it is a maximum or limit. Once you reach your limit for the day, you can continue writing and commenting, but you won’t get any points for the extra writing or commenting.

Diya
      Participant

It just depend on mood and time

Diya
      Participant

I just u 2 websites

Diya
      Participant

Bitlanders and blog job

Diya
      Participant

What about you?

Heart
      Participant

I write 1 article in a day or none if I am too busy at work. I wish I have more time, but offline world is hectic.

David William
      Participant

It all depends your ability to write and the niche you are into. If you are in the general niche like money making, you may consider writing 3-7 post in a day based on time factor

angie10
      Participant

Well with the daily limits reduced, I’ll probably be doing 1 article per day most days from hereon in.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Well before the point reduction it was much higher. I can now write up to 8 blog posts here and 10 on mykites so 18 in all.

shaloowalia
      Participant

@SadieMarie is mykites a legit site in terms of payment?

Mely
      Participant

Nice , many write many posts in a day.

Diya
      Participant

I m now increasing the number of posts

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.