How Many Posts a Day

Activity Forums Blog Monetization How Many Posts a Day

Tagged: ,

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

How many posts a day are you making to your blog/blogs? I just started but I’d like to get it up to between 3 to 5 posts (would be nice). 🙂 Also, anyone consider getting their own domain name for their blog on here?

Zacc
      Participant

It would earn you good points with 5 or more blog posts a day. About domain, I don’t think it is possible here at blogjob.

Pegasus
      Participant

I have been doing more blogs so between 5 and 10 a day if I can. I like interacting too, but sometimes I find the site runs too slowly for me and I get impatient.

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

Wow @pegasus, that’s on here that you do 5 to 10 posts a day?

SadieMarie
      Participant

I have done 60 before but most days average out between 5-20. It’s a lot of work!

joseph
        Participant

i would like to write more posts but my limit is 150 points or 3 posts. how can i increase that?

Admin
        Participant

You can increase your daily limit by applying for the projects on the rewards page, once the qualification requirements have been met.

thisnthat
        Participant

What qualifications have to be met in order to do Projects?

Also, wow, some of you write a LOT.

I’m not sure what the sweet spot is when it comes to the best monetization strategy. I’ve heard that 3-5 posts a day is good.

Grecy Garcia
        Participant

60, thats a whole lot of blogs in a day, why 60? so it means you have 3000 limits per day?

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

Wow! 60 is a lot! I don’t think I could ever muster the energy to do that many.

Atlanta
      Participant

60 is incredible, I don’t think I can do that…then again, I am known for writing long posts in personal blog etc- about 1000 words or so on regular basis….And for here I will have to make them 3 times shorter, so that will be easier.
      My hope is that one day I can average 10 posts daily…but for now this is staying just a hope. I want to make good posts, so I will start with 3-5 daily.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

That is a great goal to go with. I could not do 60 a day.

Kelly
      Participant

Right now i am only doing 1 to 2 a day. I would love to get up to doing a lot more but my time is limited.

cassandra
      Participant

I think I really to learn so many things first before i could have lots of posts.

Genevia Cameron
      Participant

I write primarily for another client but I’m going to scale it back to focus on a few posts on this site. I want to be able to fully dedicate the time and energy towards it and I’m also trying to ensure that I’m creating content that doesn’t conflict with a major project I have in mind for my own domain name.

Grannyv
      Participant

I am not nearly as active as everyone else. I’m planning on doing about 4 long posts a month until sometime next year!

Of course, I’m planning posts of well over 300 words each to use as examples for other writing gigs, later this year and into next year! Post points cannot be my only concern.

waflay
      Participant

I’ve been writing one or two posts.

Sonu
      Participant

Five is something that comes easily to me anything more than that my computer will not allow yet. It is working at its own pace.

Robert Stukowski
      Participant

I would like to get up to 4-5 a day. Right now, I am only doing about 1 or 2 blogs a day between all my sites.

henry
      Participant

The most I have evr done here is 5 posts in a day.

joseph
      Participant

its great to know that you can actually do so many posts in a day. wooow

Jess
        Participant

I’m new, but hope to write two posts a day. Which probably means it will be one. Unless I become an uber famous blogger of course. 😛 Then I will do five a day. I simply can’t imagine 60/day though! My brain would be mush!

SadieMarie
      Participant

Now with the limits it’s much less. The max I’m allowed to do is about 20 or so I believe. I miss the times I was able to do that many. I haven’t hardly been able to do many with my job though. 🙁

shagunK
      Participant

Hello Friends!I joined this site yesterday. Anybody please help about number of posts per day allowed on this site?

Admin
        Participant

You are able to earn as much per day as your daily limit allows. You can find your daily limit amount in the top right corner of the page, and you can find the amount of points you can earn for different tasks like blog post on the rewards page. You can increase your daily limit by completing the projects listed on the same page.

Pamela
      Participant

I try to write one post per day on each of my blogs, but I work a full-time job, so finding the time to write that much is difficult. I love the social aspect of this site too, so I love interacting with my fellow “bloggers.” It gives me so many ideas, and you guys are such an inspiration!

Shane
      Participant

I just joined the site yesterday. Are we allowed to post more than three blogs a day? I never knew that. Hope we can earn good here. Good luck to us guys.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

With the limit of 150 points per day, it’s impossible to write here more than maximum 3 post in a day.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I love interaction that is why I am here inside the forum. I also do blogs. I recently found out that if I blog twice a day, it is not credited as two. I wonder why.

Suresh Vyas
      Participant

I write 3 posts a day and try to drive traffic to my posts so that my daily limit can be increased.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i am writing two posts here daily.

TAlberts
      Participant

Sometimes I write 2 posts a day. It really depends if I still have to write to my other writing sites or not.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I am writing also only 2 posts per day, sometimes only one, it depends of my time and my behavior.

misswulans
      Participant

I write 2 posts/day and leave the rest points to socialize with other in the forums or groups. I have so many ideas to write but I scheduled it only 2 posts/day

TAlberts
      Participant

I have only written one for today and the rest was interaction.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

On blogs, I take advantage of Blogging 9 times a day. It drains me a lot but because I have this goal, I need to accomplished it. It is hard to blog, but it is fruitful.

thisnthat
      Participant

I should probably be doing 3 a day for now, but I’ve been doing 2 and doing other stuff. I like to interact as well, plus if someone comments or something, I feel like I should respond. I don’t want to lose out on points while doing so though. I did that on my first day, but that’s okay.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i had been writing two posts daily but now i plan to aim for three. i have noticed that my points are not always updated for wall likes and wall updates.

Narayan
        Participant

My likes and wall posts are updated with points.. but I see that group comments or forum replies sometimes don’t add points

resuri
      Participant

I usually write 2 post and share it to some sharing sites to boost traffic

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.