How many points you manage to earn in a day?

Activity Forums General Discussion How many points you manage to earn in a day?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Simona Abdi 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

shaloowalia
    Participant

Sometimes I manage to reach my daily limit of 150 points and on other days, somewhere between 110-130. How many points you manage to earn in a day?

shaloowalia
    Participant

the best way to reach 150 points is to write three posts. interacting thakes up lotme.s of ti

jkct01
      Participant

Interacting is more fun.

erlymccheaven

@jkct01,that’s true,enjoyable meeting new names.

jkct01
      Participant

I got to know more about the people that I interacted

jkct01
    Participant

I try to earn it all but not all the time I can.

TAlberts
    Participant

As of now while writing this, I only have 45 that is because I wrote somewhere else. I have to submit an article for a Filipino German magazine.

jkct01
      Participant

They always say “No rest for the able lady” – You do it well, you are in demand.

iyanpol12
    Participant

I admit, I haven’t been that active before. But I am earning at least 50-150 points.

Everyone here is so inspiring! I don’t get anywhere near that, but I am fairly new and was away from the site for a while! With winter coming on, I strive to be more active and write more! I love the atmosphere on this site and reading through the forums!

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I am forcing 9 blogs a day, or 8 blogs a day and I will post in forums, like walls, log in and post in my timeline for the rest of the points.

realityspeaks
    Participant

It depends on the time I spend on the site. Sometimes I succeed achieving 150 points sometimes I fall short of my daily target.

jkct01
    Participant

I don’t feel satisfied if I don’t reach my daily limit.

Anonymous

I would rather write posts than make comments. Interacting is OK but takes lots of time I could be spending writing articles.

nerdieeds
    Participant

I don’t earn much points like the others do because of my daily activities. I will try and still trying to get into the groove to write.

jkct01
    Participant

Why don’t you do 3?

Simona Abdi
    Participant

I am curious, as I have yet too the limit of 150 points, how I could write 3 posts, if 2 points are done always logging in. Will I be rewarded for the third post only with 48 points, or I won’t get any point for the third?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.