How many people are in Personapaper

Activity Forums Writing Content How many people are in Personapaper

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • Author

Dick
      Participant

Recently, I got to know about Persona paper and now just join. I know some are already members of this site. If you are thinking of writing to earn a little extra you can consider joining me

Personapaper

So do you think it would help you with your earning.

Genevia Cameron
      Participant

I think when you go into using sites like personapaper you really have to keep track of what information you feel is relevant to that site and what you want to use it for. Sites that allow you to choose what you want to write, make a little money off of it but is based off the number of views are best used for what I like to call ” Marketing Quick Hits”.

Marketing Quit Hit:

This is an article written that is less than 500 words, depicting a popular subject chosen based on hot keywords that allows you to backlink to a website or site that pays more income through residuals.

Example:

Keyword : Dog Food

Personapaper : You write an article on the best ways to choose the right dog food based on the size of your dog. You Mention or backlink to a more comrephensive article that you’ve written on the subject on a site like Hubpages.

This allows you to make more no matter the life of the article but it also allows you to monitor the popularity of the article incase you decide to take matters into your own hands later and create a blog centered around the subject.

kendra
        Participant

Wow, Genevia,

That was well explained! Thanks for your description of this program. I’ve never even heard of it, but it sounds interesting. Perhaps a bit too tedious for me since I’m doing this with little spare time, but maybe worth it for some people! I’ll keep this one filed away in the back of my mind for future use. 😉

Karen Fainges
        Participant

Interesting stuff, thanks for sharing. There are so many sites out there, it helps to know where some of them fit.

henry
      Participant

I have an account there but not active anymore.

Dick
        Participant

You are allow to create back link with the account, I have read any rules regarding that.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I am on there I haven’t made too much through that site though. I make way much more on here.

Dick
      Participant

I was rejected from the site

Debolina
      Participant

I am on personapaper waiting for my account to be activated or rejected .. whatever the verdict may be 🙂

Dick
      Participant

Well let’s see what happens

Debolina
      Participant

@dick Good News !! Got accepted by personapaper .. 🙂

Dick
      Participant

That is nice

Debolina
      Participant

It seems a much slower site in terms of giving points .. 🙁

Grannyv
      Participant

I looked at this site last week, I think, and decided to leave it because I don’t accept payments in anything other than USD.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I don’t mind personapaper but you don’t make much on there. Most my posts make just a couple cents so it’s hardly worth my time. I’ve been on there for a few months and have only made about 70 cents.

workathomegal
      Participant

I have an account but have not wrote there in a while. Same as Daily 2 Cents. Its hard when the earnings are not that great. And I am trying to make a living so I need to go where its worth it.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Ya I hardly ever use them as I never really make that much anyways.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Early last year, I was there. They are slow in giving points or earnings. I stayed there for a few days and I did not come back anymore.

resuri
        Participant

Is Persona Paper doesn’t accept people from the Philippines and India to join their sites?

dawnwriter
        Participant

@resuri People from India and Philippines who joined the site in its early stages are still members but they are not allowing any new members from these countries.

Narayan
        Participant

@dawnwriter That’s actually good for us.. Lot of people are saved from spending time on that site for nothing!!

Seg Doh
      Participant

Same thing with me. I wrote some short articles, but did not pursue it anymore as I found the paying rates to be low and unstable.

Dick
      Participant

I guess it is easier to get the money here

shaloowalia
      Participant

i was there on personapaper when it was launched but the site ran into some troubles with google adsense and the payment rates were dropped to almost negligible. I don’t know how it has been doing now.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I have an account there too, but I don’t use it. Very low rate of payment, I don’t lose time writing something more there.

realityspeaks
      Participant

I made an account there and posted few articles. The trickle in terms of income is excruciatingly slow. I will check if the any coins have piled.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I was not on Personapaper long ago, and I don;t think I will go there soon.

Arthur Chappell
      Participant

I am in Persona Paper but earning there is extremely slow

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

I have not opened any account in the Personapaper.

shagunK
      Participant

I am on that site but that didn’t appeal me much because of very slow earnings.

lejla1311
      Participant

I have an account there but I am not an active member.You work literally for cents.

shaloowalia
      Participant

i had signed up for personapaer from the beginning and was writing regularly there but they dropped rates suddenly and it was almost negligible, so i stopped.

Anja Poulsen
      Participant

I joined Persona Paper over a year ago. I made it to payout but didn’t cash in right away and then they lowered the pay rate and my bank fell dramatically. I nearly made it to payout again and then they raised the payment threshold. I think it’s a nice site but it’s slow going and although I log in often enough to keep my account active, I don’t have time for it and will probably never cash out. But I almost did – twice!

peachpurple
      Participant

I am writing at PP too but once a week. I don’t mind earning 5 cents per day but can’t stand the malware virus that kept bugging by laptop and cellphone. The ads kept popping up.

alina
      Participant

I used to be a member too but I never felt atracted to it and I guess this is the reason why I’m not active anymore over there

dawnwriter
      Participant

I am a very active member of Persona Paper. Initially it can seem slow but we get paid $3 for 1000 views but views have to come from US, UK and Canada members I think and other registered members of the site.

We can also earn from posting comments that are 30 characters long so we can somehow control the amount of money we make there. There are no low quality or plagiarised posts there and the community is great. There are few active members but if you are active on social media, you can do great there.

joseph
      Participant

i just joined pasonapaper and have not posted any article. however i think its a great site to add backlinks to my blogjob blog.

TAlberts
      Participant

I have heard a lot about PP but I did not check it out. Thanks for the info here.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I am a member but went away. The rates are very low.

thisnthat
      Participant

I have an account with Persona Paper as well, but I’m no longer active. It’s not a bad site, but the pay rate is too low.

Genevia said it best. There are ways to utilize sites like PP for other purposes, which then makes them worthwhile.

I need to reactivate my account and start using it to promote my other stuff.

TAlberts
      Participant

I don’t think I will join another site as I have many already. I’m in Daily Two Cents but seldom visit there. So quiet.

thisnthat
        Participant

I was wondering if Daily Two Cents was still a thing. The owners of that one had some others as well, but I don’t think the other ones are still active. I’m pretty sure Milk the Blog was by the same people, and it’s gone now.

paula76
      Participant

I joined this site awhile back. It was slow moving and I never made it to payout. I haven’t been there is awhile. I may not have an account with them anymore

dawnwriter
      Participant

Believe it or not, Persona Paper pays $3 for 1000 views while DTC pays $2 for 1000 views. But it is getting those 1000 views that is the problem. You can also earn by commenting on Persona Paper but yes, it is slow going.

resuri
      Participant

I thought Persona Paper is a good site to earn money

resuri
      Participant

Thank you for enlighten me. Before I was sad when they are no longer accepting people in the Philippines but now I found out that it is too slow to pay

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am also a member of Persona Paper but gave up writing posts on that site. The pay is trifle.

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.