How many of you have pets and tell something funny that they do

Activity Forums General Discussion How many of you have pets and tell something funny that they do

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Kelly
      Participant

I have 2 dogs both are goofy but my little dog that is an indoor dog takes the cake. One thing she does that is funny is when we open the front door to let her look out the screen or for her to sit in the sun as it comes through she takes all her stuffed animals and leans them up against the screen like they too are enjoying the open door. Then she will lay down in front of the door and take a nap.

I have a Cairn Terrier named Holly. She is 13 years old and we bought her when she was 8 weeks old. My husband and I were at the pet store looking for a puppy (a Dachshund) and when we walked by the cage where she was with her brother she sat up on her back haunches in the perfect beggar pose! How could I pass that by! She still does her little beggar pose when she wants something! Melts my heart every time! She is our constant little companion! I wouldn’t trade her for the world!

Kelly
        Participant

That is so sweet Michelle it is funny how they worm their way into our hearts. I wouldn’t trade mine for anything either. Both of mine are part of the family. 🙂

Stephanie C
      Participant

We have a two year old lab mix: Ovee. It’s short for “Ovejita,” which means “little lamb” in Spanish. She is such a sweet dog, and I love how good she is with my daughter. It always cracks me up when she walks up to me, and my daughter has dressed her is some of her dress up clothes! And Ovee doesn’t even care.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I have several pets. The one that lives with me is a budgie named Pistachio. He loves giving kisses and saying good boy, thank you, and I love you.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I don’t have any pets but my mom does and she has a cat that plays with cigarette buts in the ash tray and her pets get mad when one another lay in each others bed it is so funny.

Kelly
      Participant

I have another funny thing that happened just last night. My daughter had ( notice the word had ) one of those pillow pets well our little dog saw it and had a fit over it. (she’s just a little spoiled ) so we gave it to her and told her now lay down and she did. Last night i got ready to go to bed so i reached down to pet her and she started growling at me and every time i barely touched her pillow she would shift her body so i couldn’t touch it. She has never growled about anything but she was so afraid i was going to take her pillow away. Then later she wanted in the bed with me which is where she usually sleeps at my feet and she kept trying to jump on the bed and i told her come on if you are coming up here then i realized why she couldn’t get up there she had that big pillow pet pillow in her mouth she wanted it up on the bed with her. She is so silly. It amazes me the personalities that these animals have.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.