How many of you believe?

Activity Forums General Discussion How many of you believe?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

This case refers to cryptocurrency – the world to which Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and yes Ethereum belongs

I cam to know from a friend that Dash Coins are rising and can create new technology better than Bitcoin also it has the potential to take over all other cryptocurrencies.

What is your opinion on this? What do you believe about scope of DashCoins?

Nana
      Participant

I am in no way involved in this

ptrk12
      Participant

I will have to read and understand on which technology does this work, and then come to a conclusion. May be you can post regarding this?

No @ptrk12

I am not scholar in this regard. I am also a skeptic.
      Maybe @laksh, @grecy095 and @munda23 can enlighten.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

To be honest, I am not sure about my knowledge about Dashcoins, but I think this is an another cryptocurrency, another opportunity to earn and much faster. Cryptocurrency is on innovation and it is fast. I have a friend who can somehow bring more light on this one. I will ask her first.

munda23
      Participant

Hi, sorry brother i am only working for Bitcoin but later on if i will have time i will sure learn about this currency also.

Anthony
      Participant

I have no knowledge of this. I wish I could help

blueberry
      Participant

Heard about those Crypto coins but as of now I am only involved in Bitcoins.

peachpurple
      Participant

Never heard of dash coins excecpt bitcoins

nakitakona13
      Participant

I am about to study this kind of currency. My friend here has sent me a link about this bitcoin for I have no idea what it is all about.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I have heard of dash coins for the first time.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.