How many of u have kids?

Activity Forums General Discussion How many of u have kids?

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 41 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  dolcita 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

dolcita
    Participant

Ill start,i am a proud mother of 3 kids,2 girls and a boy!

heyimneise
    Participant

I don’t have any kids but I do want them in a few years preferably after I marry my fiance.

misty1987
    Participant

I have two little cherubs. Daisy-Mae is 3 and a half and my son Drake Dylan-Thomas is 10 months old.

dolcita
      Participant

wow nice,mine are 13,11 and 10

aellis51
    Participant

Aaaw, Misty, those are great (and challenging!) ages! I have three. All girls – 1, 7, 9.

gma2-3
    Participant

I have 5 oldest is 20 (boy) 18 ( girl), 14 (boy), 11 ( boy), and 9 (boy)

loula
    Participant

I have four. Three girls ages 9,8 and 5 months. My son is 6.

laurie1979
    Participant

I have 4 girls with my hon which I’ve been with almost 19 years. Oh wait. Either it’s today or tomorrow is when we’ve been together for 19 years. Our oldest just turn 13 on the 13th. The others are 9, 6 and a 4 year old. All four girls is a trip but so worth it. I can’t imagine life without one or the other.

Ray W
    Participant

I don’t have any kids. My wife and I discussed it and we realized that we still are too immature and don’t think the time is right. It is definitely something that requires a lot of thought!

Payton
    Participant

I don’t have any kids, but one day I am hoping my boyfriend and I will have one when the time is right. All of these people (friends from high school, etc) are having kids and most of them aren’t even parent material… The people who want to have kids can’t have kids because of health reasons.. It hurts, but adoption is a beautiful thing. 🙂

Ellyse Mae Tadifa
    Participant

I have a a six year old son, and he is our only child. We’ve been married for 7 years now and we’re trying hard for many years now to have another child. I hope God will give me a chance to have another child.

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

I have two children 1 boy and 1 girl. I have been married since 2006 and have been with my husband since 1999.

Pegasus
    Participant

I am a very lucky momma to 2 awesome boys. My oldest will be 14 next month (I can’t believe this as I don’t feel this old lol), and my youngest is 9.

Emily Hargrove
    Participant

I have a little boy, he’s one 🙂 I’m hoping to add another one in the next year or so.

Angie Counter
    Participant

I have a daughter 21 and a son 20, and now have a 14 month old grandson.

thecatchall
    Participant

I have a seven year old little boy:)

SadieMarie
    Participant

I’ve lost a couple babies to miscarriage. I have a niece that’s 4 I’m like a 3rd parent to her & I have fur & feather babies but other then that no kids.

laurie1979
    Participant

@sadiemarie, I’m sorry for that. 🙁 I can only imagine crying your eyes out while some people are lucky enough to have kids. I’ve never experienced miscarriage but I believe that you might have bonded with that baby one way or another.

xelaiehm
    Participant

i am a mother of 2 kids 😉 my oldest is a girl and my youngest is a boy 😉

Zacc
    Participant

I do not have any but plans and discussions are on going with my long term… May be after or before marriage. I would like to have as soon as possible but she insists its not the right time.

Zacc
    Participant

I don’t believe in anything like “the right time” but most people keep on considering it, even after marriage.

laurie1979
    Participant

Some people have ideals and thoughts about when to have kids. My hon and I had ours on impulse. However, we sometimes do wish we were much wiser on planning things much better than the way we did. That way, money wouldn’t be an issue.

We are making some money of what we do for a living but in my hon’s case, he hates his job but only doing it so we would have a roof over our head.

Danae
    Participant

I don’t have any kids at the moment, but maybe I will have a child before I turn 30. 8 year timeframe! Haha.

sweetcandy
    Participant

I have 2 lovely daughters,13 and 8 yrs old..we’re like sisters 😉 as we get along so well..

jkct01
    Participant

I have 3 children, 1 boy 2 girls.

shaloowalia
    Participant

i have a son.

Simona Abdi
    Participant

I have not children.

snaiserian
    Participant

I have a 1 yr old daughter, she is the most precious thing in the world. I thank God for giving her to me.

rextrulove

We have a son and a daughter, aged 36 and 33 respectively.

I have one son who is 23 and now married and out on his own!! He has been the light of my life!

jkct01
      Participant

I can feel the pride in your words!

TAlberts
    Participant

I have a grown up married son.

lejla1311
    Participant

I have one daughter. She is five months old and she is my angel. Every day with her is amazing.

TAlberts
      Participant

Congratulations for having a baby. She must be so cute. Enjoy every minute of her @lejla1311.

iyanpol12
    Participant

I don’t have a child because I am still single.

mary murchison
      Participant

I have two children one girl 40 years old and I have a child 15 years old (I adopted her when she was 23 days old)

Maricel
    Participant

I am a mother of two kids one boy and one girl.

Shane
    Participant

I don’t have kids. I’m single. lol

Shane
    Participant

@maricel, yes I’ve seen them on fb friend.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I have no kids but I have lots of pets. I wonder why at what age will I have my own

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.