How Many Do You Have??

Activity Forums General Discussion How Many Do You Have??

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Heather
      Participant

I was wondering how many blogs everyone has? I have two right now that I am working on, however I have a third one I haven’t started on.

waflay
      Participant

I have one only but plans are underway to create another one.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I have two blogs currently. My main one then my Jerk Direct one for my business blog.

henry
      Participant

I have two blogs here.

Jessica
      Participant

I have nine, but they’re broken down into very specific categories. For example, I have Newsgirl Tells the World! for collecting links and offering opinions on all the hot topics of the day and then I have The Language Log for news specifically about language, literature, and literacy. I have The Creepy Reading Corner for horror novel reviews but then if they’re about demons I send the reviews over to Deon Love (which hasn’t been particularly active yet). While I have zero organization in my “real life”, I like my blogs being well-categorized.

Stephanie C
      Participant

Right now, I have three. But I only regularly contribute to one. The other two are just for when I get some great inspiration or if I find a really good recipe to share.

Heather
      Participant

I am enjoying my polyvore blog more than my personal blog as I don’t like to write about myself that much.

SadieMarie
      Participant

That’s a great idea to have a polyvore blog. I mix mine up but have a wanelo blog or blog posts in mine. 🙂

jsnitz08
      Participant

I have 5 blogs.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.