How is your experience with Adhitz?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization How is your experience with Adhitz?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  laksh 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

laksh
    Participant

AdHitz is an ad network which can be an alternative to adsense. However, I don’t know much about it as I have just registered and placed ads in my site which is yet to get traffic.
    I would like to know if any of you have used AdHitz or know about it more.
    If you or someone you know have used it, how has been the experience?

Sorry. I”ve never heard of it. I jsut know you have to be careful because some of these ad servers serve bad ads you wouldn’t want.

laksh
      Participant

You are right, but AdHitz allows us to choose the type of ads..We can opt out of such ads that we wouldn’t want.

Ross
    Participant

The ads they serve seem OK, but not too much variety. The rates per click are usually low. I seem to be getting abiyut 4-5 cents at the most. I havent reached payout, so dont know if they do pay.

laksh
      Participant

Yeah, their rates vary for different zones, as with other ad networks. For me, their rates are OK, but it’s really hard to get the click-throughs..

Hey guys, how is clicksor?

laksh
      Participant

@fun1oriented2learning I have read somewhere that it’s not good. Google may block your site for having malicious content!

Karen Fainges
    Participant

If the rates vary across zones, what sorts of zones do they use?

laksh
      Participant

By zones I mean countries. Like if you get clicks from US, Canada and European countries, you get paid more, and for others less.

Karen Fainges
    Participant

@laksh thanks for the info

@laksh, noted. Can you please guide about infolinks as well.

laksh
      Participant

@fun1oriented2learning
      I’ve not tried infolinks on my site, but I have experienced it on other sites. I must tell you it’s very irritating to have infolink ads as a reader. I’m sure you have also come across it in some sites. The odd way in which ads popup when you hover your mouse on an article is so frustrating. I will never have infolink ads on my sites!

munda23
    Participant

Adhitz are really paying ? What are rates and what is the minimum payout ?

laksh
      Participant

@munda23 They have good rates. Rates depend on the country from where the clicks originate. But they pay anywhere between 6 cents and 18 cents of which you get 70%.. You also have the option of setting your own rates .. Minimum payout is $25

luciaanna
    Participant

Thank you very much @laksh. I will check it out

@laksh Sir,

you seem to be a real scholar. Kindly help me with superlinks and Yllix media as well.

laksh
      Participant

@fun1oriented2learning hehehe 😀 I’m not a scholar, friend.. I’m also new to all this and learning.. I’m sorry, I haven’t heard about superlinks and Yllix..

shaloowalia
    Participant

Is adhitz allowed on blogjob?

laksh
    Participant

@swalia yes it is allowed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.