How do you get your energy up?

Activity Forums General Discussion How do you get your energy up?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

moonphased
      Participant

What do you eat/drink/do to get your energy up?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I eat beef jerky and drink soda. This helps me keep my energy level high.

jsnitz08
        Participant

@Kimberly soda gives you energy? Maybe for a short period of time, until it falls off. Soda is extremely bad for you…

I get my energy by eating healthy and Drinking my Mochatonix 🙂 I call it my true skinny mocha!:)

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

Yeah it helps keep me up too even though I know it is bad. I will be changing from soda soon as I get my hours straight.

Pegasus
      Participant

Going outside and getting some sunshine even for 10 minutes helps brighten my mood and energy levels. left outside too long I will wither though

SadieMarie
      Participant

It’s hard with fibromyalgia sometimes. Take a nap, take my meds, soda and coffee.

Danae
      Participant

I drink coffee, take lots of plant-based vitamins when I can… and I make sure to take my Vyvanse in the morning, haha. It’s very stimulating.

jkct01
      Participant

I hear that Red Bull is good but I have never drank one. Curiously I have not felt I needed to boost up my energy level.

cgalavia
      Participant

I eat anything like fruits,veggies,take a vitamins everyday and also want to take a nap.When I’m awake I am fully energized.

Omison
      Participant

Real talk, I get rest…I use to burn the midnight oil and try to finish projects way into the night and it did absolutely nothing for my energy levels…

Then I started chopping my projects up into chapters and getting to bed earlier and getting up earlier and the cycle worked a lot better…

I also eat regularly…

Maricel
      Participant

First thing first I have my milk in the morning and take my breakfast too before doing my online site here.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.