How do we Monetize our Blogs ?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization How do we Monetize our Blogs ?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  TAlberts 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Carolyn
    Participant

I know that this might sound like a silly question, but I am new here and I am not sure how this works.
    I created a new site (WordPress) on here (Blogjob) this morning and the site started showing ads straight away. If I share my site with people on social networking sites, and somebody clicks on an ad, who gets the revenue from this ad?.

shaloowalia
    Participant

Blogjob…this is how the site pays its users. However, we are allowed to use adsense and affiliate programs on our sites here.

suni51
    Participant

You can place your own adverts by adding your site like Chitika or adsense and earn according to site’s rules. Everything is mentioned in Reward tab on the upper bar.

Carolyn
      Participant

I will have a look at the Reward tab. Thanks for your advice.

Mely
    Participant

BlogJob has 40 affiliate sites where we can share our works.

Carolyn
      Participant

Where can I join these sites?

Mely
    Participant

Facebook I think cannot help us promote visitors. They have their own concerns, hard to invite visitors.

Rona
    Participant

So how are we goin to earn from our blog? Is it just for the ads we olace there??

David William
    Participant

If you are actually want to monetise your site then you should adsense and chikita to do so. If you really wantmore traffic you should share your blog post on social networking sites with large followers, you will actually gain followers in that regards. I hope this helps

Mely
    Participant

Blog networking sites are not available this time admin said.

TAlberts
    Participant

You can monetize through putting ad links on the text in your post or put up a store links from Amazon. That is if you have an Amazon affiliate account. You can apply Google Adsense if you don´t have yet and put Google Ads on your blogs. Good luck!😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.