How do I add products to my blogs here?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization How do I add products to my blogs here?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  thisnthat 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

thisnthat
    Participant

Point and laugh if you want, because it’s probably really simple, but I can’t figure out how to add products to my blogs here. I’d appreciate some advice.

blueberry
    Participant

I think it’s a widget? I can’t recall but think I saw it while exploring the themes for my blog.

rextrulove

The easiest way that I know of is to create an Amazon store and just link to it in your articles.

Danny
    Participant

sounds interesting coz even me, don’t know how to do it.

TAlberts
    Participant

Just highlighten the word in your post which you want to link to the add of Amazon and then insert the URL of the product.To insert, click the “add link” which is above your post in the dashboard.Check the box where another page show up when someone click on the add so the reader will not leave your blogjb post. Thatยดs the way I do it @thisnthat

charmingchel
      Participant

Good to know about how to do it coz I also have no idea. Thanks @TAlberts and @rextrulove for the info ๐Ÿ™‚

TAlberts
      Participant

You are very welcome @charmingchel

thisnthat
    Participant

So, I need to set up an Amazon store first? It’s not like adsense where you have to get approved first? Then, just make the link to an item into a textual link?

rextrulove

If you notice, I include a link to my Amazon store at the bottom of most of my articles. I also include contextual links in the body of the text for specific products that are in my store, if I talk about them in the article.

thisnthat
      Participant

That sounds like a great idea. I appreciate all the help and suggestions.

deepam
    Participant

Hope I get to do mine too, its needs time to inset I guess

Maricel
    Participant

@rusty2rusty thanks for your answer even me I have no idea about it. Now I know thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.