How Did You Find This Site?

Activity Forums General Discussion How Did You Find This Site?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  cgalavia 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Stephanie C
    Participant

Personally, I found this because someone wrote about it on Persona Paper. But I wonder how everyone else came across this site… where did you find it?

jsnitz08
    Participant

I really can’t remember how I found it..I probably searched “blogging jobs” and it came up…

SadieMarie
    Participant

I discovered this site from bubblews. So happy that I did I’m addicted to this site now.

xelaiehm
    Participant

same as with @sadiemarie i also found this site mentioned in one of the bubblers post in bubblews 😉

Gil Guerrero
    Participant

@sadiemarie mentioned it on Bubblews several times so she awoke my curiosity. So far it’s worth it, I haven’t redeemed anything, though. Lol!

Pegasus
    Participant

I believe I learned about it on Chatabout

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

We did @pegasus. Do you still go on there? I do only for my daily points.

Pegasus
      Participant

I am doing the encrave challenge. I let the videos run behind whatever I’m doing. I do the daily poll and paths too, but that’s it.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I need to try that one I do not like videos too much though.

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

I learned about it on chat about as well.

Wandiah
    Participant

a friend sent me a link..still findung my way around

Zacc
    Participant

I was searching for blogging jobs and I found that blogjob.com had posted an advert for bloggers aroung the world. After checking the company’s website…I found my self here.
    Since then I have told my friends about it and some have joined.

Danae
    Participant

I found this site through Chatabout, someone posted a comment about this site and I was intrigued enough to check it out. Glad I did! 😀

jkct01
    Participant

I got it from someone writing about it in a forum.

lejla1311
    Participant

A friend of mine recommended me this site. So I decided to come here and see for myself. I fell in love with the site immediately.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

Someone from Forum Coin this site and I join right away.

gina145
    Participant

I first read about BlogJob on a forum about earning money online, but I wasn’t sure I should join. Then people started discussing it at myLot, so I decided to give it a try. Now I wish I’d signed up sooner.

kendralala
    Participant

I did not know how exactly this site started an epidemic here but a friend introduced this to me. And I love this site!

inertia4
    Participant

I found out about this site from @anne123farmer we were friends from the old MyLot days and wound up on Bubblews. She let me know about this site. And I am happy she did.

iyanpol12
    Participant

I heard about Blogjob in Forum Coin. When I opened this, I am hesitant. But eventually joined and I love it.

luciaanna
    Participant

Sincerely I do not remember. Maybe in a forum.@stephanie_c/

shagunK
    Participant

I can’t say exactly where I heard about blogjob. May be I saw a post of one of my online friend shared on facebook.

shaloowalia
    Participant

i heard about it on forum coin.

Maricel
    Participant

a friend of mine refer this site to me her name is @Grecy to mention she is really a hardworking woman.

peachpurple
    Participant

I read an article at persona paper, someone claimed to had get paid$25, got me hooked

cgalavia
    Participant

I have read a post in mylot asking if some know about blogjob.After that I searched this website then I am here now

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.