How Close?

Activity Forums General Discussion How Close?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

How close are you to being able to redeem? What will you be redeeming for? How long do you think that it will take you?

SadieMarie
      Participant

I am working toward earning 10,000 points and redeeming for a $100 paypal payout. I hope that I should be able to reach that in about a weeks time or so from now. Or sometime next week.

Lee Ka
      Participant

As I have 100 points as my daily limit, so I might be able to make a redemption of 10,000 points in less than 4 months.

My third baby will be joining me next month, I might not be able to reach my daily limit every day too, so I am guessing perhaps I will make my first redemption 6 months later. 🙂

@sadiemarie Hope you’ll be able to make your next redemption soon.

Manuela Lopes
        Participant

Even if you aren’t able to reach your daily limit after your baby is born, don’t worry, your lovely baby is for sure the most important thing in the world.

I am very far away to redeem here, but I’m sure I will get it one day.

Nana
      Participant

I am getting very close like you @sadiemarie

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I’m not even sure how long it will take, I’m praying no longer than next month as it’s taken forever to redeem this round for me even without the reduced point limit here. Four months with 100 points limit seems like forever and whose to say wether or not the entire site will fold by the time you redeem then. I just have been burned too much in the past to have 100% confidence in some writing sites anymore sadly.

Nana
      Participant

I will be at 6800

Rona
      Participant

oh i am way too far from redeeming. i can’t seem to reach the daily limit of 100 and i don’t wanna post a blog everyday as seeing that no one even visited my second blog. well, the first got some reactions and i am hoping that the other one will. so i don’t know if i can even make it a redemption for this year

Anthony
      Participant

I am just starting and I think it will be too hasty for me to say am pursuing the 10,000 points. It’s better one step at a time.

blueberry
      Participant

I think it would still take me some weeks more as I’ve been off from blogging these past few days.

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

I’m not quite halfway to the 10,000 points. I am trying to get there so I can redeem for the $100 PayPal 🙂

Anthony
      Participant

I wish I joined this site a month or two ago I guess I should have been close to redeem by now

nakitakona13
      Participant

It is too far yet. As of this writing, I am about 2,252 points. I have a lot of things to do before making a redemption.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I am at 2500 points and with a daily limit of 100 points, it’s going to take 75 days before I can redeem.

Anthony
      Participant

Still far from being able to redeem.I am taking it gradually in a matter of few months I will be good to go for a redeem

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.