how can you delete yourself from chatabout

Activity Forums General Discussion how can you delete yourself from chatabout

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

matt
      Participant

I have decided to delete myself from chatabout like so many others for a lot of different reasons. but I noticed you can’t cancel your account and i am wondering is there a way to delete it or do I have to tell everyone off until someone reports me – i feel like i should go off like a bang or do i need to address them and ask them to take me off the site for good as i can’t seem to do it myself.

Jessica
      Participant

Try doing what I did. I posted multiple “I’m upset” and “Why the point increases?” and “Why did you delete my posts?” If you offend the head mod enough (which won’t take long) you’re likely to get your account locked. I didn’t actually stay around long enough to see what happened with my account because I was too outraged about the censorship, but others who have done what I did have reported getting their accounts locked.

Emily Hargrove
      Participant

ChatAbout has become freaking ridiculous. I don’t see the point… you can only post what they want you to post, and it’s not even worth the time you put into it. I used to love that site, but I’m done.

Educateurself
      Participant

At the beginning Chatabout was paying their members regularly as the size of the community was small. Now when the community are getting bigger each day they are finding the reason to not to pay or to stop the flow of points. Soon it will be another bubblews.

matt
      Participant

Jessica, i will have to do that. i just don’t want it anymore and I agree with the rest of you after they are getting popular they screwing everyone else over i mean the min here to cash out is 5k but at least here you actually get a good amount and its worth the stay. i got fed up with them deleting my post cause its not what they want to hear. i hated the fact they say well tells us what you think etc but then in the rules it pretty much states you can’t post what you want. i mean what is the point in chatting and talking about what your into if they are just going to delete it. there so many other things but i won’t get into that. I think i say my peace and move on. plus i don’t have enough points to cash out.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’m on there but just about never use it.

Nana
      Participant

No but they deleted me

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.