How can we make this site viral?

Activity Forums Social Marketing How can we make this site viral?

This topic contains 31 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Mage 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Mage
    Participant

Ideas?

vincenblack
    Participant

Embarrassing videos tend to infect the interwebs very quickly. I guess we need to get the worst singer among us and sing about how great the website is then post it on youtbue.

Payton
      Participant

Well I will volunteer haha xD Just got to think of lyrics and things LOL

Mage
    Participant

Hahaha! Great point, perhaps even a video contest? Any takers?

Payton
      Participant

Haha I’m down for the contest πŸ˜€

Zacc
    Participant

I think the use of Social Media like FaceBook, Youtube, Twitter and LinkedIn. May be A Video of CEO interview by one of us. Or a News Article about the Blog to be posted in a major website’s page.

Another suggestion would be for members to post Search Engine Optimized articles on various pats of the website. For example In groups and forums. Like the way it is done in websites like Bubblews.

jkct01
      Participant

well said!

Mage
    Participant

Great ideas!

eddy_r95
    Participant

I think referring this to other passionate bloggers is a great idea as well. It really would help in getting more people interested as well then we can have a large enough base to promote it even more in larger scales.

jsnitz08
    Participant

Having a Video would help and keep telling your friends who love to write to join. Word of mouth is the best way to keep growing.

Alyssa
    Participant

I’d say the best bet would be sharing on social media. With how new the site is baby steps are the best way to go and work on making it viral later on.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I’ve been recommending it on bubblews. I would say youtube is a great idea!

SadieMarie
    Participant

Well now w/ the ten social share requirements I think it will go viral fast!

thisnthat
      Participant

@sadiemarie Could you elaborate on the social share requirements?

I think a youtube video is a great idea. Perhaps a tutorial for the site. I do like the bad singing idea too, haha.

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

I do agree youtube would be a good idea as many people who watch videos. It may bring more traffic to the site.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I try to share each blog post as much as possible. I’m sure if we continue to share this site on other social media sites it will start to grow more and more. I’m shocked that it isn’t as popular as bubblews being that it’s so much better but I have a feeling that in time it will have even more members then bubblews does! πŸ™‚

Educateurself
    Participant

I have write a review to know others about blogjob.

Debolina
    Participant

Write as many anti-Bubblews articles as you can , post on your blog and share on the social media. You will get quite much traffic.

Grannyv
    Participant

I’m starting a Facebook group for Blogjobbers, but need to add Facebook friends to the group before I can finish creating it. Would you mind being added as one of the first members?

I also need several people to serve as administrators for the group. Would you be interested in being an administrator?

I’m starting a Facebook group for Blogjobbers, but need to add Facebook friends to the group before I can finish creating it. Since I’m very new to Facebook, I’ve been a member for only a few weeks, I don’t really know anyone there.

Do you use Facebook? If so, I want you in the group! I think it would may help generate interest for our blogs and Blogjob!

If you are interested, I need the link to your Facebook profile ASAP to get this group published. Just send me a message containing your link.

I also need several people to serve as administrators for the group. Would you be interested in being an administrator?

Pamela
      Participant

I’m on facebook, and would LOVE to be part of the group. I don’t have time to really handle being an admin right now, but I would love to help as much as I can πŸ™‚ I’ll search for it and request to join πŸ™‚ Thanks!

TAlberts
      Participant

ThatΒ΄s a great idea. I will join there.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I think if we share as much as possible as well as a video on youtube might really help out a great deal.

Nana
    Participant

Video would be best way to get the site social

SadieMarie
    Participant

I agree I’ve been wanting to make one on my Youtube channel.

promilan
    Participant

Which site you want to make viral?
    For any website promotions on social media will give great response, if done well

shaloowalia
    Participant

i guess the best way will be to post payment proofs on social media…when others see the payment proofs, they are sure to join in!

lejla1311
    Participant

We all should share it via Facebook, Twitter, G+ and all other social media in order to promote the site.

zaza
    Participant

Great ideas

misswulans
    Participant

I’d love to see this site goes viral and stay solid unlike the other sites. I’ll do my best to promote this website to other people.

realityspeaks
    Participant

Spread the word, use social media, it works most times.

TAlberts
    Participant

We will start promoting it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.