How Can I…??

Activity Forums General Discussion How Can I…??

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

JoDee
      Participant

My daily limit of points is still 150. I thought if I could write 3 posts a day I could make that but then when you long in you get 2 points, so I would be over 150 points!
      So, how can I get 150 pints? How many points are you allowed daily? Does the amount go up?

rextrulove

You can have more than 150 points, you just don’t get credit for any extra. I also still have a 150 word limit, so I write elsewhere, too.

JoDee
      Participant

Thanks @rextrulove for the information! Wondered how that worked!

rextrulove

There have been a number of times that I’ve reached 150 and started getting notifications that I couldn’t get any more points because I’d already reached 150. 🙂

nerdieeds
      Participant

I am not sure if I my points are counted. I have to check. There have been instances too that I have reached my limit and notifications starting to show up!

Bharat Sharma
      Participant

Hi @jodee

You can login, submit 3 posts and also interact even after crossing your limit of 150 as long as last post you submit gets submitted before hitting 150 points limit. My general routine of writing posts here is :-

(1) Login
      (2) submit my first post
      (3) interact
      (4) submit my second post
      (5) interact ( till this step I make sure that I’ve not crossed my limit of 150 but have reached around 130-140 )
      (6) Submit my third and final post.

You can check the screenshot I’ve added to this link

Karen Fainges
        Participant

@Bharat Sharma, great idea. Thanks for the pics.

Rish
      Participant

@JoDee I have not reached to 100 points in a single day so far.

Rish
      Participant

@rextrulove where else do you write? May we know the names?

rextrulove

I write for private clients for one thing, @mahirish. For example, I write at goodgamehunting.com. I’m also co-owner, support manager, one of the two administrators and a writer at elitewriters.org.

Rish
        Participant

@rextrulove Elitewriters.org? Is that earlier known as Elite Visitors?

rextrulove

@mahirish, no, Elite Writers is a totally new site (well, new as in since September or so). It was built from the ground up.

rextrulove

I forgot to mention that I’ve also written three novels and have an idea for a fourth, though I’m not ready to start writing it yet. That isn’t online, but it is writing. Additionally, I do product reviews that I’m not paid for and once in a great while, I write a newspaper article as a freelancer.

Karen Fainges
        Participant

@rextrulove definitely all that writing counts. Good on you. I’ll have to check the elitewriters.org.site out.

Bharat Sharma
      Participant

@rextrulove I’d love to connect with you at Twitter. my Twitter handle is @bharatsharma08

That’s really funny. @JoDee asks about daily limit and how to increase points. Very beautifully everybody converts it to twitter following each other. 😀

Bharat Sharma
      Participant

@fun1oreiented2learning We lost direction. lol

@jodee The only way to increase points limit is by completing project. There are many and first is referring 200 visitors and 2 sign ups but this time you can’t complete this as registration is disabled. So, better try for second project-
      Personal blogger project. You’ll have to make 1000 unique views from your articles in a month time frame and that too by following legit sources like Facebook,twitter etc. You can read more about this in “earn rewards” section

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.