How are we paid here? How much points to raise?

Activity Forums General Discussion How are we paid here? How much points to raise?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Diya 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Mely
    Participant

I am new here. May I know from those who are veterans here the points limit to exhaust to earn?Thanks.

reine25
    Participant

i am reading some tips here too, since i may be old here, but it was just now that i am really touring around

Mely
    Participant

How I wished somebody there to tell me how? Thanks.

TAlberts
    Participant

The limit is 150 points a day. You can write 2 blogs and the rest you can interact. Some of the bloggers here are allowed to have more than 150 but they have to accomplish a project. As a newbie these points are already good 😊. Welcome to this site.

reine25
    Participant

since we re required for 300 words, i will think about what two write, and thanks for the tips 🙂

rextrulove

@reine25 Remember that 300 words is a minimum. It is needed for SEO purposes. However, SEO is usually better if the articles are 500 words long or longer.

Mely
    Participant

Hi TABERTS? It is stated here only 100 points daily limit.Glad if 150.

TAlberts
      Participant

@Mely I think that’s the new rules here for the newbie. I have just read about this but still ok for a start.☺

simplym
    Participant

Hello – I just joined as well and my daily limit says 100, too.

nerdieeds
      Participant

Oh, if that what it says on your profile, then I guess the daily limit for new members is 100 points. You can earn points by posting 300-word articles. Each article is worth 50 points. There is a list of points you can refer to by just clicking on REWARDS.

TAlberts
      Participant

Maybe that’s the new points for newbie here but you can increase it in the future. Welcome to Blogjob 😀

junebride
    Participant

so it looks like its only 100 points daily limit for the new users… enjoy!

Diya
    Participant

It is my first day here. I m not able to use the site properly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.