Hours slept

Activity Forums General Discussion Hours slept

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

How many hours of sleep do you normally get?

kendralala
      Participant

more or less 10 ,.. I love sleeping LOL

realityspeaks
      Participant

I sleep for 6 hours at night, I would love more, but 6 hours is all I get. Also, I love my afternoon nap on Sunday.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I wish I could get 10. I usually aim for 8-9 I too love sleeping. Lol Is it hard only getting six?

realityspeaks
      Participant

I guess I’ve gotten used to the 6 hour sleep pattern. I sleep 7 hours or a little more on Saturday… Sunday being my weekly off.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Hmm I wish I could do that. I guess everyone is different. I’ve heard some are good with six. Like you and others need up to 10. I tend to need more sleep. Though I could be so more productive with less.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I am sleeping usually 5 or 6 hours per night, sometimes lesser.

beman
      Participant

I take naps when I can. I don’t have a fixed time for sleeping. Though the number of hours never passes 6hrs.

Nona
      Participant

According to my fitbit tracker I’m only getting a little over 3 hours of restful sleep a night, no matter what time I go to bed. I always knew I tossed and turned a lot, but never realized how much.

lejla1311
      Participant

I am sleeping 6-8 hours and I am not sleeping the whole time. I have a baby and she wakes up twice during the night. So my sleep is all messed up. I have the feeling that I could sleep for two whole days. I feel so tired.

peachpurple
      Participant

7-8 hours, if I sleep at 1am, i wake up at 5am to cook for my teen, theh go back to sleep at 7am, wake up at 10am to get ready my boy to school.

I don’t nap in afternoon.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

I try to get 8 or 9 a night. My cat thinks it is a waste of time, and tries repeatedly to wake me in the middle of the night! Cat drives me crazy. So I wake him while he is snoozing in the front room on an hourly basis! He will learn to just leave me sleep one of these days!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.