Hobbies

Activity Forums General Discussion Hobbies

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author

falconess

So what does everyone like to do for fun in your down time? I enjoy reading, writing, gaming and spending time with my husband (most of the time this involves gaming.)

gajohnson
      Participant

Reading, movies, music, exercise.

@falconess
      I was into gaming way back when D&D first came out! I’m no gamer now, but my daughter and son-in-law and all their friends are gamers.

Pegasus
        Participant

My cousin was heavy into D&D when I was a little girl and I would sit on the stairs and watch him play with his friends when I would stay at my grandparents (where he and his mom lived). He STILL has people over to play D&D and he is 50 now 🙂

falconess

Awesome. 🙂 My husband and I mostly game on console but lately we have been playing an online MMO on the computer.

Pegasus
        Participant

My husband and I used to play World of Warcraft together when he worked late shift because it was a way for us to spend time ‘together’ 🙂

jsnitz08
      Participant

Going to the gym, hanging out at coffee shops..meeting new people..I try not to have any “down time” Always keep myself busy.

SadieMarie
        Participant

I use to be like that tried being so busy all the time. I miss being like that. Now it seems like I have too much downtime I hate it.

Aisha Mahamat Adam
      Participant

Writing.. Chatting… Ugh my life is boring

SadieMarie
        Participant

Lol you sound like me most days I just blog and watch Netflix ugh what a life :-/

spiderhater
      Participant

I like to right small short stories. Here is my latest work: https://sethjohnson0615.wix.com/project-47

Mage
      Participant

martial arts, yoga, meditation, n.l.p., poetry, levitation.

kendra
      Participant

I love my writing, but in my free time, crochet is heaven! I only picked it up recently & I can totally see why people adore it. It really is a relaxing hobby & it’s been a form of meditation for me these days. One thing I love most about it is you only need two supplies, really and you can create away! A hook and some yarn and you’re on your way. I have other hobbies that involve crafting, too like jewelry making, but it requires a lot more supplies. You can’t just sit and hook away like you can with crochet. 😉

Pegasus
        Participant

My mother in law taught me how to crochet and it is so much fun accomplishing a project and making something pretty and useful for someone else! It is so portable too. Although I did learn that you’re not allowed to bring a hook into a courthouse (oops that made it sound bad, I was just there for jury duty selection LOL)

tpace2012
      Participant

It’s awesome that you game with your husband, me and my boyfriend game out together, too :). On top of that and spending time with him and family and friends, I also enjoy writing, reading, cooking, and taking advantage of summer. I used to ride horses and barrel race, and hoping to get back into riding them soon!

angelgrace
      Participant

I love to learn! I love to try new things, and so I have picked up a huge variety of hobbies over the years. I like to crochet, cook, bake, sing, study (I’m crazy right!?), read, work out, find inspiration on Pinterest…among many other hobbies…. Am I the only one here who enjoys studying?

Anbay Lia
        Participant

You are not alone I like studying and you can study in various ways too. I like to explore different cultures through their music, books, and videos as long as I can get access to translated books and subtitles so I can understand it.

kendra
        Participant

Yay! We do have a little group of crocheters here on BlogJob! I’m so glad. 😉 I’ve met a couple already. Nice to know there are some of us here. I don’t know that I like to study, but I do have a thing for learning, and it has lent me great skills in researching topics! 😉

Pegasus
        Participant

I do mainly scarves and hats in crochet. My mother in law gave me great advice to keep a journal of all the stuff I’ve made, so I have pictures of people wearing the stuff I’ve given them and the patterna nd notes and all too. 🙂

Isis
      Participant

Right now I love to read, especialy mysteries. I also can spend hours on Pinterest. It is the best organizer for my ideas and thoughts. And if all else fails, I’ll turn on a movie or two 🙂

loula
      Participant

kickboxing, brewing beer with my husband, cooking healthy, and hopefully i can add blogging 🙂

kcazenav
      Participant

My main hobby(as anyone who has been to my profile might have guessed) is riding horses. I have a full lease on a thoroughbred mare named The Movie Star and I plan to buy her after I graduate from Purdue University in December 2014. I also like running, spending time with friends and family, writing, knitting, and playing my tuba.

writer
      Participant

@angelgrace, I enjoy studying too:). Some of my sisters and brothers and friends think I’m crazy; others think I’m awesome! I think I’m somewhat normal:).

I also like to study the bible, learn html, write my memoirs – kinda hard to do, writing about myself, reading, and of course playing on the computer.

Payton
      Participant

My hobbies are kickboxing, and video games, not to mention blogging and web camming. 🙂 It’s not as bad as it sounds I promise lol

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I like to write, play games and spend time with family or make free money and giftcards for free online.

Pragati
      Participant

I used to be a Gamer at one point of time. Now a days I don’t own a great computer that can support gaming. Other than that I read a lot of books and blogs in my free time. I watch movies, and Listen to songs on my computer. I have maintained a diary in which I write all my unique ideas. So yea whenever I get free time I go through some of my past work , Diary entries etc.

Pegasus
      Participant

I love to read and I love to write. I watch a ton of tv and movies. I crochet. I used to make a lot of jewelry. I do a ton of stuff, but I sort of go in phases.

SadieMarie
      Participant

dancing, watching Netflix, watching movies, spending time with my boyfriend, spending time with my bird, spending time with my sister, brother in law and niece, painting, blogging.

Educateurself
      Participant

Blogging, writing, reading should be on top, and just reading 🙂

Shaheer Masroor
      Participant

I Blog and sometimes play Tabletennis at my school….(I’ve already graduated Lol. :D)
      Then i like to learn how to cook or drive(but i’ve never really learned either yet :D)
      Also read book(been a long time since that :D)….Lets see watch movies.(2-3 per week)
      Watch tv-shows (4-5 eps per week) watch animes 1nce a day. Listen too music while i’m trying to sleep (but the music keeps me awake) and try to piss my brother off. 😀

Victoria
      Participant

I think that watching TV shows in the hobby that takes most of my time. Except for that, I like photography.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I normally try to do online work as much as possible & watch netflix. Little time & money for much else sadly.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I love chatting with my best friends. I love laughing with them and remembering the stories that belongs to the good memories.

kendralala
      Participant

Walking without destination with my hubby. We have been doing it and we’re loving it. The smiles we share after returning home. We didn’t expect of reaching a certain place out of plan:)

Pegasus
      Participant

lol binge watching shows on Netflix is my hobby too

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.