Heart Broken

Activity Forums General Discussion Heart Broken

This topic contains 24 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Grecy Garcia 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

Have you ever broken someones heart before? How did it make you feel?

Kimberly Brown
    Participant

I have broken many peoples heart when I was younger. It was all men who wanted to be with me and I was taken. It made me hurt but I was already in love.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I never have I usual am the one to get my heart broken.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I am sorry to hear that. I have never had my heart broken before.

Pegasus
      Participant

I have had my heart broken before too! Quite a few times, sadly

Nicolee25
    Participant

Yea I agree. I always get my heart broken. /:

moonphased
    Participant

I don’t know if I’ve broken someones heart before, because honestly, I’m not the one who realizes things. I’ve gotten a lot of comments on how cold I am, how little I care about others feelings, and that may be true. My heart has gotten broken once and I believe that after you’ve gotten your heart broken, you become as cold as a stone.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I have heard that before moonphased. I can think it would be hard to love or even trust someone after having your heart broken.

Emily Hargrove
    Participant

I have broken someone’s heart before, and it was terrible. I regret it, but there wasn’t a lot that I could do… he was in love with me and I didn’t feel the same. I could have probably broken it to him a little easier, but I didn’t know what else to do at the time :/

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

It is really hard if you don’t feel the same way about someone.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I don’t think that I have anyways.

Pegasus
    Participant

I don’t think I ever truly broke someone’s heart. I know someone wanted to be with me because he thought I had a lot of money and I told him to suck it. So maybe I broke his heart lol

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

That is too funny Pegasus. I have seen people do this for money before. It is crazy in my opinion.

Pegasus
      Participant

When I met him years later, he saw that my husband had a nice brand new car that I had helped him buy and the boy said “I should have stayed with you, I would be driving that car now.” I am sure what I said to him rhymed with “Truck Few” and walked away.

xelaiehm
    Participant

i have hurt some men before..and unfortunately karma gets into me..what goes around comes around..and it doubles the heartache when i was the one who was heart broken 🙁

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I do agree that karma comes back 10 fold.

Gil Guerrero
    Participant

I have a few times in my life. Not something I’m proud of but, it’s better to do that rather than keep them living something that is not. But also I have met the bitter side of this ’cause I’ve been broken hearted as well. =/

kendra
    Participant

Romantically, I assume. I have felt what I’d described as a broken heart at the time (as a young teenager) when I was broken up with, but in retrospect, that was just severely damaged feelings, not a true broken heart — and hurt feelings are far from a broken heart. I have had my heart broken, though by other things and once truly from an actual person I love, but not because he left me. Another kind of painful, heart breaking thing.

Anyways, have I broken someone’s heart? I’ve been told that I have hurt a male before after ending or saying no to a romantic relationship, but I highly doubt they really had real heart break. Just a bruised ego and badly hurt feelings.

jsnitz08
    Participant

I’m not sure if the guys were actually Heart Broken, but they wanted to be with me, but I said no cause they were a different religion than me. It’s hard, but I could never see myself with someone of a different faith. They totally understood and we’re still friends to day.

I’ve been heart broken myself a few times.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I can totally understand that of not being the same religion because me and my husband are of the same religion.

kendra
    Participant

I’m with you, too Kimberly. That’s just such a big thing, and it really is important to agree on the big things in our lives, when it comes to relationships/marriage. It would seem like it’d create some sort of wall between a couple who were of totally different faiths, and if those were big parts of their lives. It would seem to do that if it were me in such a situation, anyways. Some people argue that it’s wrong to not be with someone who has different faiths than you, but if you think about it, it would be more than just a little challenge, as some people like to think that’s all it is (a small challenge.) A small challenge is when the two of you disagree on something that doesn’t affect your relationship. It’s my opinion that totally different faiths would have a negative impact on the relationship. Or at the very least, it would make it tough to bond in a completely full way.

jkct01
    Participant

I did but it was a misunderstanding.

Maricel
    Participant

I guess we have been a broken hearted, we all fall in love and I am part of it. It is a matter of time to heal our broken hearts.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

I think I never did that.I am not the kind who is so beautiful that I will snob a suitor and broke his heart. I never had a suitor, unfortunately. I am not lucky enough to be liked by the opposite sex.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.