Health or wealth ?

Activity Forums General Discussion Health or wealth ?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

munda23
      Participant

What is the most important ? Health or wealth ?

munda23
      Participant

I don’t understand this.. if we are not healthy we can’t earn, we are not wealthy then health will be in problem.

marygoround
      Participant

if u are healthy,wealth is important.. if u are wealth or a bit,u will prioritize ur health.

if both health and wealth is perfect,then u are lucky! if both is not perfect,better luck next time..hehehe..peace!

munda23
      Participant

Hehehe absolutely right..

jkct01
      Participant

Health is more important while wealth is also important.

realityspeaks
      Participant

If we are not in good health what’s the point of all that wealth.

dawnwriter
      Participant

Health is of course extremely important but sometimes you need wealth to buy better food, environment and access health facilities.

Bharat Sharma
      Participant

Health is wealth, but wealth is not health. If you are healthy then aim for wealth. If you are wealthy then try to stay healthy and don’t compromise with your health for running behind wealth.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I think it is health, when you get illness all of your wealth will be gone because you need to pay hospital bills and medicine bills. How can you use up your money if you are dying?

cgalavia
      Participant

Health because we can acquire more wealth if we have a good health.

ptrk12
      Participant

@munda23
      , Health is very vital for our lives. However, if we lack money, it in some ways impacts our health, and the kind of medical expenses these days, we ned to have reasonable money too.

kendralala
      Participant

As what I have understood, it is better to be healthy than to be wealthy. Take for example, which would you choose, work 120 hours a week or 40 hours a week? The former equates to working 15 hours a day from Monday to Sunday while the latter equates to 8 hours for 5 days. That is from Monday to Friday only. In the former, of course you earn a lot of money shall we say makes us WEALTHY. But your health is at risk. While the latter, it won’t make you WELATHY in terms of money but you are rich with health. You are healthy. Remember, prevention is better than cure and it takes a lot of money to buy medicine. So let’s say you have abused your health and yourself, what you earn is not eneough to pay hospital bills.

Therefore, for me, it is okay with me just to be in the middle. Not rich but not poor. Health is wealth!

JoDee
      Participant

You have to be healthy in order to get wealth!!! Your health should be more important then well, because if you’re not healthy and die early, then what good is all the wealth? You can;t take the money with you!!

munda23
      Participant

Great thing .. and i am glad to know you all are how focused on Health

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.