Have you tried Fanslave?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Have you tried Fanslave?

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

lejla1311
      Participant

I have been working online for several years. In the beginning it was all so slow and I felt like I will never start earning any money. But I was persistant and I managed to start earning money on various sites and blogs.

Here is one site that I have found and it is very easy to use. You have to like the things they send you on facebook, twitter, you tube, google.You must have valid accounts for all of these sites in order to earn some money.

Yo are being cashed out when yo reach 15 euros. Here is my ref link: https://www.fanslave.net/ref.php?ref=1280835 . Feel free to give it a try. It is easy and it doesn’t take a lot of yor time.

marygoround
      Participant

will try it but i am not sure if we can register there since we are from philippines. 🙂

angela
      Participant

Fanslave is an odd name!

Ross
      Participant

Have they paid you as yet. Also how much do they pay for each like.

lejla1311
      Participant

I haven’t been paid yet, but a friend of mine has been, he recommended me the site. You get paid differently for various likes. It all depends is it facebook, twitter, you tube or google. You get the most points for Facebook like . 4 points.

munda23
      Participant

How many points we need to collect to reach at 15euros ?

meowanji
      Participant

Thank you, I’ll check this one later since you said, it’s easy to use.

lejla1311
      Participant

@makemyday yes you do.

Karen Fainges
      Participant

I would be worried about that because being paid for Facebook likes is against their rules and if found, they will delete your account.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am a member of that site but I hardly received something from there that we will going to like. Do you go to your profile page or you will received an email?

peachpurple
      Participant

thanks for the link. I need to check out the review first and then decide to join or not.

Shane
      Participant

I have not been on the site but have heard it many times.

lejla1311
      Participant

I am glad that I was helpful a little bit.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.