Have you heard or joined MyLot ?

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Have you heard or joined MyLot ?

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

I have just encountered this blog site in the search engine.It started in 2006 and from the testimonies of the writers, I was encouraged to join. I am also a writer there at MyLot.
      Try to register at MyLot.Let us have teamwork there. You can visibly see on screen how much you earned daily. It seems many the pay is so high.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

The writers there are so numerous and global.I am alone there, no friend.Please join and let’s see and meet there.Tell me if already joined.

luciaanna
      Participant

I am a member of mylot, but I am not active. Why? It’s simple: lack of time @erlymccheaven.

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@luciaanna,thanks.

luciaanna
        Participant

You’re welcome @erlymccheaven

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@luciaanna.I noticed, the way they share comments and suggestions there were not pleasant.Actually, I am scared on that site.Unlike here, many pleasant people,Godly.Thanks.Good night from here.

TAlberts
      Participant

I have heard of that site but I have not join.

Narayan
      Participant

I’m a loooong time member there, although I’ve not been a very active member. It’s a very legit site and a pioneer in paid-to-post model. It used to pay until 2012 when they stopped paying. They just started paying again since July this year. Lovely platform and community!

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@laksh,Thanks for the info. I lost my interest to go on writing there.

Narayan
        Participant

Don’t give up so soon 🙂 I agree some people aren’t great there, but they are a minority. And after returning from Bubblews, their style has changed a bit.. But they will soon return to normalcy.. It’s very hard to find legit paying sites, so just keep visiting, interacting and following people there 🙂

resuri
      Participant

Yes I was a member in mylot but I left due to low earning

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@resuri,thanks..I won’t anymore waste my time and energy there.

resuri
      Participant

@erlymccheaven Hi, It is always up to you

cessy08
      Participant

I was a member of myLot way back but never had the time to make money out of it. Now that it re-launched, I registered again but I am not too active. If I have a bit of free time and wanted to make something productive, that’s the time I visit myLot.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@cessy08,I’m new there and never have written even one article.

cessy08
        Participant

@erlymccheaven: It is similar to any forums online. You can post topics, participate in discussions, and add people to follow. I find it is a bit similar to how it is here in Blogjob but in myLot, topics were not categorized so I basically just try to find threads to reply to.

cgalavia
      Participant

I am on mylot too and active up to now.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I was there year 2006 to 2012. I revived my account this year when they got back last July but I am not posting much because I am busy blogging here in Blogjob.

meowanji
      Participant

Just joined that site today though I’ve heard about that maybe 2 years ago.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

The pay is so high?

peachpurple
      Participant

I have not join mylot yet because lots of negative response

gina145
      Participant

I’ve been a member of myLot since August. I’m not very active there but enjoy visiting the site when I’ve got some free time because most of my old Bubblews friend are there now. It was some of the discussions at myLot that persuaded me to join BlogJob.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@gina145,nice friend,see you there.

ptrk12
      Participant

I am there with username – ptrikha_2

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

Let us all meet there and share discussions.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

The pay is only high when you get active and your topic must be a trending topic, like the recent terrorists attack since everyone is talking about this. That is what I observed from the site.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

There are topics there that are not serious,but being discussed.It depends on the issue raised.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.